Pitch Invaders

The kid that ran on from the Copland front before the end and wrestled with the steward. Was that a wee girl? I'm at the Copland rear and my eyesight's not what it used to be.

Not condoning it but she fought like a f.uckin Comanche.
Yeah was a wee girl, I was more concerned how much injury time the ref was gonna add on because of the stoppage. Stupid thing to do during an important game

The sense of entitlement in this prick is off the scale. Thinks he's hard done by because others got a top and his feral offspring didn't. Even pestering the club and players online about it because he thinks he's suffered an injustice!

He'll be there at the next game, camera in hand, telling his son to run on the pitch again.
Agreed. Dale Millar is a complete fud. Here's an idea Dale, keep your son in the fucking stand where he belongs and leave Kent alone!!!

Pitch invaders of any kind...get them tae f*ck! Any parent: knowing how uefa fines work sends his kid onto the park to get a player's strip...yep give him the fuc*in fine to pay...prick!!and then ban him from the ground!!

Same with the flare holders...pyrotechnic fine from uefa...let them pay it and ban them. The display at the start was brilliant. As a support (granted I'm in Spain and am not at the games) 'we' need to be smarter.

Last edited:
It's so stupid considering the club are going to get fined, best scenario would be to take back their season ticket and give them a ban. if it's possible to pass the fine on to the parents then I'd do that as well.

I'm all in on bans but let's be realistic the club can't and won't pass fines onto anybody. For a 20k fine its really not worth pursuing fans. It would cost more than that in legal fees and there is little chance of success. Identify them and ban them done.

That Facebook group is cringe as %^*&. Wtf is this? :eek:

CD307017-3866-4792-B5-AA-359-CE060-F817.png
Hope everyone at Wemyss Bay caravan park coped with the excitement of this special night. Early indications are it might make the announcement page of the Largs and Millport weekly news pending on the cleaners report of the hot tub.

Nobody from the stands should be entering the field of play, regardless of what age they are.

Anyone who lets their kid run onto the pitch should get banned for the rest of that season and told that if they let it happen again then it’s a lifetime ban.

Passing any Uefa fines onto the parents of the kids is too far though.

That Morelos one is possibly more worthy of hatred than feckless parents sending their stupid half breed offspring on to the pitch for a Jersey to punt on ebay.

Terrible.

More wankers with signs at the Middlesbrough vs Spurs game. I'd ban the cunts for life.

Screenshot-2022-03-01-at-22-33-17.png

Where is all this coming from? Matt Crooks ffs. Who is desperate to get his shirt?

No idea why this new craze is taking over football.

Last edited:
Where is all this coming from? Mat Crooks ffs. Who is desperate to get his shirt?

No idea why this new craze is taking over football.
Because society is full of entitled people that think they deserve anything they want, so long as they ask for it

I’d honestly ban people taking signs in. Anyone caught holding one of those stupid signs should get their ST suspended for a few games, do it again and your ST is banned completely

It’s a nonsense now

Why are the stewards letting kids in with large pieces of cardboard or paper? Stop them and bin the signs.

The followfollow Facebook group is brain damaging. I stupidly joined over the weekend. Left withing 2/3 days due to the nonsense I was seeing.

Avoid at all costs

Should not have fans entering the pitch in uefa games , it’s an instant fine for Rangers-I simply can’t believe some of our fans are so thick that they keep doing this

What a riddy this wee guy is, no wonder Morelos pied him.

Dear Alfie, I wrote to you but you still ain't calling. I left my mobile, twitter and facebook at the bottom. I sent 2 letters back in August you must not have got them, there probably was a problem at the post office or something, sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I write them, anyway %^*& it, te amo man, sign my tattoo?

Why are the stewards letting kids in with large pieces of cardboard or paper? Stop them and bin the signs.
The signs are cringey, but at least the kids are staying in the stands. 2 wee twats I saw fighting with the stewards, kicking at them etc. %^*& that for a job having to wrestle some overweight wee scrote of a kid with half a stand giving you aggro for it and cheering the wee brat. Euroneds!

Needs clamped. Parents or guardian are entirely responsible for the actions of their kids at the match. The kids are not too blame.

Yet another wee prick ran up to Bassey. Think he told him to %^*& off.
I thought he pointed to the tunnel meaning he’d give him the shirt over there. Hope not. I’d like to think Mr Bell has had a word in his shell-like.

Back