Player of the year so far for you

It was Lundstram but he’s been off the boil the last month, probably due to burnout and so I would be going Tav also.

giphy.gif

Its good that theres a debate, shows we are doing well.
Was thinking the same. At the start of the season it could’ve went to anyone who was able to complete a 5 yard pass. Just shows you the influence a good manager has on players.

I don’t think anyone can be disappointed when it goes to either one of Tav, Lundstram or SJB. They’re all deserving of it.

Last edited:
Like everyone else says there are only 3 candidates.

JB
JL
JT

In that order for me.

A big gap to 4th which would be Sima. Especially if he returns soon and finishes the season well.

Butland is by the far the POTY. If Lundstram and Tav hadn’t been so bad when we went 7 behind they might have had a shout but as it stands Butland is the only one who’s been brilliant from start to present.
I’m actually shocked at how little people are saying Butland. Early on he saved us from probably being double figures behind

Last edited:
Tavernier, Lundstram and Butland, in that order.

The amount of goals he's scored (once again) from right back is ridiculous, but he's also been rock solid defensively.

Lundstram has proved himself to be the best central midfielder in the country and while Butland is often inactive for long periods, he has made some big saves and is our first keeper since Chris Woods, who dominates his penalty box.

Tav…I've been guilty of being overly critical in the past TBH, but he’s been excellent this season.

Fuuck knows what we’ll do when his legs eventually give up.

Back