Player of the year so far for you

Tav had 5 goals and a couple assists in 13 games prior to Beale being sacked.

It's not like he only started playing when Clement came in.

Micah Bell (DangerZone) has never quite recovered from having to send that apology thread to Tav all those years ago. Still haunts him to this day and it pains him to see The Captain consistently shove it down his throat.

FF's favourite idiot.

Lundstram

From first game at Killie where he looked like he'd never seen a football before
- to dinking passes for goals at Easter Road and St Mirren
- then dropping deeper in midfield recently to let Diomande and Lawrence do their stuff

Big Phil's pitbull on the pitch and one of the main reasons we are going for treble

Was thinking the same. At the start of the season it could’ve went to anyone who was able to complete a 5 yard pass. Just shows you the influence a good manager has on players.

I don’t think anyone can be disappointed when it goes to either one of Tav, Lundstram of SJB. They’re all deserving of it.
Right from the friendlies if was obvious we had no width, no b tall b structure or organisation.

And with cantwell was all over the shop and that's before we get onto lammers/dessers.

The players were all over the place in general and you could tell there was no real harmony in the dressing room.

Where we are consistency wise now is staggering with clement

But tav/butland/lundstram have been the 3 constants this season all had spells that mean they deserve it

Lundstram for me. I can see the argument for Tav, but for me, Lundstram has been so consistent for so long. There isn't many games where Lundstram isn't in the discussion for man of the match since Clement took over, the guy has been immense for us.

Butland then Tavernier.

People are forgetting how bad Lundstram was before Clement arrived.

Butland, Tavernier and Lundstram have been very good so far.

Been a bit of a strange season as I don’t actually think we’ve been particularly great this season and if not for those 3 we’d be much worse off.

Honourable mention for Sima though, thought he was excellent before his injury.

Butland overall.
Lundstram since PC came in.

Tavernier capable of overtaking with a few more goals in key games.

Very close, but just about Tav for me followed by Butland and Lundstram.

In terms of the other players, I can’t remember a season characterised so much by getting relatively short-lived, but mostly important contributions before injury claims them.

Tav and Butland have both had outstanding seasons so far, and since Clement arrived, Lundstram has been a man transformed.

Back