World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Think the rebound would have been disallowed anyway as the player was in the box before the ball was hit.

Thats fine but they all picked Michael Owens goal v Argentina over Maradona v England

I expect three Scottish pundits would probably have chosen Archie Gemmell’s goal against Holland.
It also still hurts the English an awful lot that wee Diego scored with the hand of God.

ITV really going for it today in its quest to piss off a few traditionalists on FF and all female punditry team and presenter

After a female commentator on BBC this morning might finish a few off ;)

Dont know if it's a coincidence but US tv went all female for this game too, plus a female commentator for the game. Maybe it's international bint day or something.

Karen Carney looks like she's been shagged through a hedge backwards.

Eni Aluko showing why women shouldn't commentate on men's football if she thinks that's a penalty. It's a man's game.

Football is really becoming painful to watch.
Every contact on a player and the game is stopped. Players falling about for f uck all.
Cheating c unts.F uckin bunch of wimps.

That’s a brilliant save when you see that angle. Doubt he would have seen the ball due to the defender being infront of him

I confess to being pretty surprised at the quality the Saudi’s have shown. I had them as cannon fodder for this group, but they’ve shown some excellent technical ability in both games.

Saudi Arabia are a bit cheaty.
EbRYOLjWoAQZ-B5

Never forget their "under 16" world championship winning side in 1989

Back