Police Scotland ignoring repeated Sectarian chants as players leave; "threaten" the jail but take no action

Questions were asked of PS last year as to why they ignore blatant anti-Protestant sectarianism, caught clearly on camera and in right in front of police officers, in the streets by Celtic fans.

This was in response to both the media and political outrage that followed on from the famine song allegedly being sung in Argyle St by Rangers fans, which led to 3 arrests.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but it has to be treated equally (which the SNP, sections of the media, and PS themselves, often fail to do). Otherwise, all the campaigning and initiatives on sectarianism are worthless.

Despite Police Scotland initially refusing to answer on a few occasions, it is still ongoing.

The untouchables. That's what it seems like with the law and them.
This whole episode will be turned around to blame our fans. As for arrests. Well we know how they operate. Cameras trained on our support. Sheriffs and judges letting them walk free with the help of the PF office and some extraordinary actions of scotshit police.

The SNP and their supporters go on about wars from 1200s and 1300s and how that means Scotland should be independent...

Without acknowledging that the SNP have damaged Scotland more than "invader" ever did.

You're staunchness is about 20 years out of date.
We have fans calling for folk to get arrested for shouting orange b******* , we happily sing we hate celtic 19th Century Terrorist *******. Can we just accept that at the end of the day we have folk on both sides Happy to continue with this type of stuff and if your not happy with it just accept it will never go away and arresting 1 or 2 makes no difference.

We have fans calling for folk to get arrested for shouting orange b******* , we happily sing we hate celtic 19th Century Terrorist *******. Can we just accept that at the end of the day we have folk on both sides Happy to continue with this type of stuff and if your not happy with it just accept it will never go away and arresting 1 or 2 makes no difference.

I don't accept any of that. Sorry.

Police Scotland IMO are unfit for purpose

I hope there is clear evidence to prove Police Scotland officers have ignored blatant sectarian chants and they can be outed for failing to uphold the law

We know the scum are pulling strings within the judiciary and the mhedia to cover up their wrong doings

There is clearly something not right with Abdul but f*ck me the person filming him and for his YouTube channel must be one for the watching strange strange behaviour.

No.

I believe there is footage of this going to be available soon, but how can the police stand and watch idly by as an individual continues to make sectarian comments and then only threaten them with the "jail".

They shouldn't need to threaten, they should be in for a long weekend and a meeting with the sheriff on Tuesday.

What are our club going to do about this?
Because they're rancid scum

A partial police force in the pockets of those that control them

We should be held to account but they shouldn't. We didn't start this shite, but it should at least be a 2 way street.

What a pathetic post. You do realise that we are condemned by all when our songs are sung and yet they get off Scott free when they are doing it.

Its not about having folk on both sides who sing these songs, that is not, and never has been the problem. We all know that is the case. Naughty songs get sung by both sides.The problem is how both sides are dealt with by the media, police and government. One side gets roundly castigated while the other side gets away with it, or the evidence lost etc.

That lot started the "its offensive" war about 15/20 years before we even realised we were in a war. It may be late, but it is about time we we started calling for some parity in the way both sides are treated.

Can you imagine the outcry if we had a Billy Boys display and FTP on it.

I haven't yet seen any condemnation of their "Tim Malloys" banner with FTQ on it.

One side being treated differently from the other as usual.

It makes no difference. Have you missed the shit we get in the press whilst they get a free ride?

We took it for long enuf before we decided to fight back.

Why do our players get subjected to this vile, scum hatred as they walk to and from the entrance?

At Ibrox, we - the fans were not allowed near their bus as it is parked with the bus door adjacent to our main entrance. I would reckon four or five steps is all it takes for their players with a full security cordon.

Rules for us are different for them although I would hope that we always show our class.

You are either a dhim who is at it, you have your head in the sand or your on your knees.

Absolutely pathetic.

Would you look at the state of glory hunter Stewart,I wonder how many games he's been to on a cold wet night in Perth or Motherwell.

Sadly very untrue. Theres folk on this forum who vote for them.

Mental.
It truly is mental.

I cannot fathom anyone of any modicum of intelligence voting for the snp, given their record in office, let alone given the individual’s background, footballing allegiance, etc. they are an absolute and utter failure in all areas of government.

Footage in this link from 2m 35seconds onward

Yes I know it's Abduls channel but it has the recorded evidence of police inaction of clear sectarian behaviour

I know it probably shouldn’t but he always says Salaka instead of Sakala and it does my head in. Like Rangers being spelt with a small r.

And how can anyone be expected to stand idle whilst being assaulted. I mean there's turning the other cheek then there's taking the piss.
.........................There is still HOPE! For Defending yourself, or others, around you, You will be given the opportunity, of paying a FISCAL FINE £!

PS: To fight this, absurdity, ye then need a Lawyer £££££!. Decisions, Decisions.

Last edited:
Nail on the head! They rely on these rhats’ votes, ergo nothing will ever happen.
There are 16% of the population that are Catholic I think, the SNP gets almost half the vote and obviously not every Catholic votes for them so...there will be plenty around you at Ibrox.

There are 16% of the population that are Catholic I think, the SNP gets almost half the vote and obviously not every Catholic votes for them so...there will be plenty around you at Ibrox.
I believe they are around 30%, not 16% and many other non-RC’s vote for them but yes, sadly some of our own will too.

I believe they are around 30%, not 16% and many other non-RC’s vote for them but yes, sadly some of our own will too.
Swift Google shows just under 16%. I don't understand it either but there simply has to be a large proportion of our fan base who vote for them.

Swift Google shows just under 16%. I don't understand it either but there simply has to be a large proportion of our fan base who vote for them.
Surprised at that figure. It’s often quoted on here as around double that.

Depends how you define a ‘large proportion,’ ie just a large number but still smaller than a majority (by far or a little) or simply a large number in absolute terms but not the largest or close to the largest percentage.

I would say there must be a fairly significant number, sadly but not a large percentage, for me.

Back