Poll: Have you had a tour of Ibrox?

Have you had a tour of Ibrox?

• Total voters
Fortunate enough to have done it at least four times that I can recall.

First time as a kid, with my uncle.
Second time was with my work, had a part time job in a care home as a student and we took some of the old boys one afternoon.
Third time was unofficial - had a family celebration in one of the restaurants and we were kindly given a bit of an impromptu tour and allowed down pitch side for some photos.
Last time was with my son when he was a bit younger.

Every time I still felt like that kid I was 40-odd years ago when I first went. Magical.

I have done the tour well over 50 times over the years, first time I was 12 and organized it myself, last time was last year. Never get tired of doing it

Did the Founders Trail in September with my son.
A must for any fan, great day, with the tour of our beautiful stadium at the end just brilliant.

It's my ambition to get a job as an Ibrox tour guide when I retire from my work in a few years.

Not a full tour, been up the marble staircase numerous times, blue room, trophy room, chairman's club but not dressing rooms and pitch side.

Done the tour a good few years ago now but would deffo do it again.

Founders Trail I haven't but would love to at some point.

Done it twice, once when my brother was over from New Zealand and my Dad was unwell, we wanted to do it while he still could.

then again with an ex girlfriend. Was great both times, I could spend all day in the trophy room!

No real reason for asking other than every now and then, a poster on here says they haven't been on a tour and I genuinely think it's a must for any fan. So I'm just curious as to how many have not been.

The Founder's Trail tour is also a must!

Edit: if not, why not?

Edit2: I've been 3 times and every time was just as interesting.

Yes twice. 1st time years ago and then again as part of Founders Trail about 4 years ago. Excellent both times and will do it again

Not done it, but will do it in May next year when 55 is being displayed.

I'm 60 and saw my 1st game at Dunfermline in 64. Terrible on my part for not having done the tour yet or the Founders Trail.

Back