Pop Up Shop at The Louden

How the phuck is it positive?

St Enoch cannot supply the various sizes so what chance does del boy outside a pub in Copland road?

Funny that I walked into St Enoch the other day and picked one up in about 5 minutes. Plenty stock and plenty sizes. Would also compliment Hummel on a fine design and quality product. To summarise.... you are talking shite.

I’m delighted that we can actually buy merchandise again. I love the fact that my son now has three Rangers tops he can wear. I love the fact that we are staring to see tops around town (let’s finally kill this Glasgow is green and white pish).

Do we have a perfect supply chain? No
Do we have good quality products to buy? Yes
Are we generating revenue for the club? Yes
Will things get better once we get rid of Ashley? Yes

I’m a glass half full guy - roll on #55.

Aye right. We're the phuckin Rangers.

We sell as much of the shit as anyone bar the big Spanish and English clubs.

Why do you think the swoosh and three stripes were fighting for us 20 years ago?

Because we're Rangers.

40 odd thousand turned up to see us play Auhinleck Talbot tonight. We're Rangers. We sell.
We are Rangers, we sell but wont get any money as it all goes to SD.
You sound like the guy that's in the Megastore on match day.
We are in Sports Directs grip at the moment this could be the only vehicle for us to make any kind of money without everything going to Ashley.
It's a situation no other club has to face at the moment.
Why do you think we're spending millions on court cases?
Why do you think we can't have pop up shops in our own stadium?
Why do you think we can't even advertise on our own website?
Of course we are an attractive proposition for any sports brand but not with fat Mike in control.
Look at the hassle Puma has had with no Rangers fan wearing the shirt so not much advertising for them amongst other issues.
I'm not a Hummel fan boy and the stock issue is rubbish but it might just be our only option at the moment.
Thanks for the heads up that I support one of the biggest clubs in the world, good to know.

Coincidence that the strip has been on sale since May and all of a sudden they have sold out online, loads now want to buy one? Or just an excuse to moan about something eh

Back