Porteous to leave Hibs

Putting his personality to one side, he isn't good enough. Frequently caught out of position and seems more focussed on nonsense than just going out and defending. He played one good game for Scotland and then the next week costs 2 goals vs St Johnstone.

If he played for a St. Mirren or Ross County he wouldn't ever get a mention.
You say that like Hibs are in a different stratosphere to St Mirren and Ross County.

I agree he's not good enough.

Told today,believe it or not, that he is coming to Ibrox.

From someone who has connections at Hibs and my contact says his tips are usually sound.

It's up to you to believe or not.
Would it really surprise you.

His off field shite should be enough to keep him away from us but our standards have slipped.

You can put your money on KT being part of our back room staff if this is happening.

In his thick head he will be expecting to sign for a decent level premiership team but league one in England is his level

Really

And as a rangers fan what is an Ange player?

Is Ange your mate
All I’m trying to say is that I don’t think he plays under the current manager for them. Clearly can’t mention his name seeing as it’s too much of a trigger for some folk on here.

Mo Johnston was accepted,don't see it as a problem, though he would have to start well, no doubt many will not be happy.
I was happy with the signing of Mo as was a wonderful footballer and a huge signing for us. RP just doesn’t cut it for me, his attitude is honking

All I’m trying to say is that I don’t think he plays under the current manager for them. Clearly can’t mention his name seeing as it’s too much of a trigger for some folk on here.
It more the use of his wee nickname that is boak inducing, did you refer to TLB as Lenny also?

I don’t think he’s as bad as people make out. However, I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough for us, even on a free. He’s also a wee ned.

Mo Johnston was accepted,don't see it as a problem, though he would have to start well, no doubt many will not be happy.
506B16B7-91B2-40E0-BA97-38A3F6D5617D_1200x1200.jpg

Yeah, he's a great lad.

He is a decent enough centre half, certainly better than some of the players we've had in that position this season however he's a spoon burning simpleton that would be problem player for us.

I cant see the filth signing this thug even the fat mess knows he's a liability on and off the park....if Lennon had still been there he would have signed him though. Agree with others that a team in the english Championship or possibly even League 1 depending on club will sign him and live to regret it.

He is aggressive, a good passer, decent in the air and can step out with the ball from defence. Downside is he lacks concentration, can get dragged following players instead of managing the space and he is a c*nt.

He’s a throbber but I actually think he can play a bit if he actually sticks to defending and not wanting to main players.

He was surpassingly good when he played for Scotland recently. I’m sure if we were to sign him after the initial panty wetting from some sections of our support and a decent game against that lot he quickly win us over.

It wasnt glass, it was heavy duty plastic but ,doesnt that make it worse he could assault a female and make her head bleed with a heavy duty plastic tumbler?

sorry to query this, but where is is said it was a "heavy duty" plastic tumbler.
All I have ever seen is a plastic tumbler.

A standard plastic tumbler could easily cut as they are so fragile and fairly sharp edged.

Either way throwing it is a dick move but no need to embellish the story in an attempt to make it seem worse

sorry to query this, but where is is said it was a "heavy duty" plastic tumbler.
All I have ever seen is a plastic tumbler.

A standard plastic tumbler could easily cut as they are so fragile and fairly sharp edged.

Either way throwing it is a dick move but no need to embellish the story in an attempt to make it seem worse
Seriously mate! You are debating on the thickness of a plastic tumbler ? I wasn't there when it happened so, maybe presumption on my part but, I didn't think the tumbler was similar to some cheap shit you'd buy from a local shop and assumed on my part it was a thicker tumbler they use in miners clubs, pubs etc! Does it matter? He assaulted the lassie and has a criminal conviction for it.

Seriously mate! You are debating on the thickness of a plastic tumbler ? I wasn't there when it happened so, maybe presumption on my part but, I didnt think the tumbler was similar to some cheap shit you'd buy from a local shop.
based on what?
Its you that said it was "heavy duty" not seen that reported elsewhere.

Mate

Its 7.14 on a Monday morning and you want to debate the thickness of a tumbler a hibs thug was found guilty of assaulting a female with.. !! Wow.
nah not really, just cant be bothered with posts saying she was glassed, then saying it was heavy duty.
Just call it what it is FFS, no need to embellish the story.

nah not really, just cant be bothered with posts saying she was glassed, then saying it was heavy duty.
Just call it what it is FFS, no need to embellish the story.
I didnt say she was "Glassed", I said it was a heavy duty tumbler and I will repeat myself to you by saying. I assumed it was a heavier tumbler they use in pubs,clubs and miners clubs than you or I would buy from a local shop. I did not "embellish" anything and instead said what I did based on what I thought.

Last edited:
I’d take him for nothing. We’re not exactly blessed with many fit centre half’s and aren’t likely to be in much better shape next summer as souttar and helander can’t be relied upon

Neither player will play for us again I reckon.

Trouble follows him he would be better going south but even then if you a bam up here you are likely to be a bam down there.

Back