Porto Away Tickets

Am I able to forward my uncle’s flight itinerary for him to Rangers TC, in which they’ll accept it? He’s not very good with technology and doesn’t know how to send it via his phone :))

how do you guys send your interary just screenshot all the flight times and put it in a document or just put all the screenshots in the email

how do you guys send your interary just screenshot all the flight times and put it in a document or just put all the screenshots in the email
Just forward email and put your name and rangers number on it

My party all got one.
We bought home end tickets (section 19). If anyone doesn’t get an official ticket we’re happy to sell our home end ones so people can still get in. We have 3 sitting next to each other, if anyone is interested pm me. Would hate to see people miss out being there after travelling over.

Mate is struggling to purchase his ticket. When he goes into 'Matches' the Porto match is greyed out and won't let him select it. Have tried on 3 different browsers, same issue.

Any ideas?

So frustrating!
Travelling with Sports Options with my son.

He got a ticket yesterday, but I have been unable to purchase this morning, despite being logged on early.

I have just emailed the ticket office to ask if Rangers will approach Porto for a further allocation of tickets.

Not holding out much hope.

I wonder how many have no intention of going and have went on and bought a ticket and not sending itinerary , seen on here happened in past and still got a ticket.

I wonder how many have no intention of going and have went on and bought a ticket and not sending itinerary , seen on here happened in past and still got a ticket.

I'm hoping that they're waiting till Thursday before tickets are available means they are properly looking at itineraries so stop folk scamming the system. We've got our two but there will be plenty going who have missed out.

Back