Porto Away Tickets

No success here, 4 of us travelling over regardless. Will investigate tickets direct from Porto, close to the away section. Think a few bought these as a precaution and now have official tickets anyway?

Jeep going back out and in to the try get it.
Like I said, I eventually got a ticket after about 15 mins constant refreshing.
I kept going back to the travel club menu and matche then after a good 10 to 15 mins I got 1.
The website is a shambles.

No success here, 4 of us travelling over regardless. Will investigate tickets direct from Porto, close to the away section. Think a few bought these as a precaution and now have official tickets anyway?

Our lot on zero points got lucky so may have 3 spare that they bought for the home end, will ask them

It didn’t ask me for my itinerary yesterday but I’m down as collection, take it they’ll just ask for it then or think I still need to send it through?

Are these definitely now sold out? Mate has been trying all morning but hasn’t been able to purchase.

If anyone isn’t going and has a ticket PM me.

From the order confirmation email:

TRAVEL CLUB TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION

If you have purchased a ticket for a European Away match, you will receive separate communication regarding ticket collection arrangements

What a shambles. Mate is trying to purchase his ticket but it's saying he needs to have registered first to purchase a ticket. Double checked his order history and he definitely has.

What a shambles. Mate is trying to purchase his ticket but it's saying he needs to have registered first to purchase a ticket. Double checked his order history and he definitely has.
That done the same with me, it still let me purchase the ticket eventually, it asked me to login 1st, even though I had already logged in.
Just re entered my login and it worked.
The website is a joke.

Got to say what a mess rangers.

I was on the site at 9am this morning for at least 1 hour, for some reason my account is goosed, I have a paid travel club sub and pre-registered but couldn't by a ticket.

To make matters worse the page is all misformatted, it looks like they have fucked by my account.
Emailed them at 9:30 but knew I was fucked.

I work in IT, this shit shouldn't be happening to a company whose main source of income is ticket sales.

piss poor.

Got to say what a mess rangers.

I was on the site at 9am this morning for at least 1 hour, for some reason my account is goosed, I have a paid travel club sub and pre-registered but couldn't by a ticket.

To make matters worse the page is all misformatted, it looks like they have fucked by my account.
Emailed them at 9:30 but knew I was fucked.

I work in IT, this shit shouldn't be happening to a company whose main source of income is ticket sales.

piss poor.
Absolutely the same experience. Shambles.

My confirmation just says special delivery and there’s been no request for an itinerary. Anyone know if I need to fire along my itinerary for them to send out the tickets to me special delivery? I only live 15 mins from Ibrox so not sure why I wouldn’t be down for collection... happy to provide whatever they need its just not been made particularly clear

My confirmation just says special delivery and there’s been no request for an itinerary. Anyone know if I need to fire along my itinerary for them to send out the tickets to me special delivery? I only live 15 mins from Ibrox so not sure why I wouldn’t be down for collection... happy to provide whatever they need its just not been made particularly clear

I’ve selected special delivery because I work and cannot get to Ibrox to collect.

They would have a cheek expecting an itinerary from anybody I booked my flights on the 31st of August and they’ve only allowed over 2 weeks until the game to apply for a ticket there will be hundreds of bears not booking for flights until guaranteed a ticket.

The request for your itinerary will be on the email that comes out inviting you to buy your ticket. You are supposed to send in an itinerary regardless of whether you collect or have your ticket sent out. Some people haven’t bothered sending theirs in and have got away with it, personally I don’t know why anybody would take the risk.

The request for your itinerary will be on the email that comes out inviting you to buy your ticket. You are supposed to send in an itinerary regardless of whether you collect or have your ticket sent out. Some people haven’t bothered sending theirs in and have got away with it, personally I don’t know why anybody would take the risk.
I don't see where the risk is here though? We know when the tickets will be posted, and we know we'll get a Royal Mail email when they are posted.

I’ve selected special delivery because I work and cannot get to Ibrox to collect.

They would have a cheek expecting an itinerary from anybody I booked my flights on the 31st of August and they’ve only allowed over 2 weeks until the game to apply for a ticket there will be hundreds of bears not booking for flights until guaranteed a ticket.

Why would they have a cheek requesting your itinerary? In the earlier rounds everybody managed to register their interest, buy their ticket and send in their itinerary...... all within a week.

I don't see where the risk is here though? We know when the tickets will be posted, and we know we'll get a Royal Mail email when they are posted.

I’m not sure I’m following you here. The itinerary is to prove you are actually travelling and not just buying a ticket to gain a point.

I know that. All I'm saying is that there's no risk in not sending it.

The worst that can happen is they'll ask you directly to send it.

You risk them deciding too many people have ripped the arse out of the system and deciding no itinerary, no ticket. For the sake of spending literally 2 minutes to send your itinerary... is it really worth the potential hassle??

You risk them deciding too many people have ripped the arse out of the system and deciding no itinerary, no ticket. For the sake of spending literally 2 minutes to send your itinerary... is it really worth the potential hassle??
I'll let you know in due course. :D

I haven’t got anything booked but I’m 100% going to the game and I’ve got my ticket, where will the TC club stand if I email and tell them I can’t book my flights til I get certain days off work confirmed?

What a mess that was, i am genuinely interested in going to away games after joining the travel club and paying the fee, if the ticket sales go to 0 pointers like myself and theres only say 1-300 tickets left, how are we ever going to get off the mark and get points if we can’t get tickets in the first place due to the I.T glitches on the site and the small limited number available left for 0 pointers.

What a mess that was, i am genuinely interested in going to away games after joining the travel club and paying the fee, if the ticket sales go to 0 pointers like myself and theres only say 1-300 tickets left, how are we ever going to get off the mark and get points if we can’t get tickets in the first place due to the I.T glitches on the site and the small limited number available left for 0 pointers.
You will still get a point for applying

You will still get a point for applying
Ahhh i was under the impression this wasn't the case and you had to actually get one, a mate got his at 9am and point applied, i tried for 15 mins and still no point, assumed it would be added today. I thought i read on here only if it wasn't offered down to the 0 pointers it would be applied

Ahhh i was under the impression this wasn't the case and you had to actually get one, a mate got his at 9am and point applied, i tried for 15 mins and still no point, assumed it would be added today. I thought i read on here only if it wasn't offered down to the 0 pointers it would be applied
It seems to be that they'll apply a point if the tickets make it to your points category but sell out very quickly.

For example, Midjylland went down to 2 pointers but there were only a handful available. They still gave a point to unsuccessful people on 2 points.

I’m with you. Didn’t ask for our itinerary but I’ve sent them anyway. 2 minute job

They do ask for your travel details to be emailed in.The wording is not great and they haven’t implemented it in earlier rounds.If you have travel booked and are going not sure why you wouldn’t take a minute to email it in.

“Tickets are priced at £35, and can be purchased online by clicking the link here. For this game, Special Delivery will be an available option and if preferred, should be selected during ticket purchase.

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@rangers.co.uk.”

Back