Porto Away Tickets

So is there any news from the club with regards the possibility of other arrangements for a day trip said on email they would have info today was my only real option as I cant get the time off would be disappointed if end up missing it but it’s not the clubs fault .

Got a mate wanting to go, he’s applied but on 0 points.

How likely would he get a home end ticket if he’s not successful with independent? And what’s the process of getting this?

I’ve got Glasgow to Lisbon flights Wednesday morning returning Friday both ways via Bristol available as my mate has been left paralysed after a stroke he suffered after booking . Available for name change price only . Message me if interested

I’ve got Glasgow to Lisbon flights Wednesday morning returning Friday both ways via Bristol available as my mate has been left paralysed after a stroke he suffered after booking . Available for name change price only . Message me if interested

Is there any chance of Porto just giving us a bigger allocation of tickets to meet demand, or is their away section a fixed capacity?

Got a feeling there’s at least 10 or 20% of that number applied just for the point and won’t take the ticket.

Full journey booked now

Wednesday, Edinburgh - Toulouse 6:30pm
Thursday, Toulouse - Porto 7:20am

Friday, Porto- Gatwick 6:40am
Gatwick - Edinburgh 3:40pm

Bit of an annoying wait home but %^*& it

TC should;
A) take a deposit when people register interest in a ticket and
B) allow people to unregister interest.

I'm on 2 points and registered for this game but can no longer make it. So would make it easier for people if I was no longer involved. The deposit should also stop those who are just fishing for points. Don't get a ticket you get your £10 back. Get a ticket and don't buy it lose a point and £10.

TC should;
A) take a deposit when people register interest in a ticket and
B) allow people to unregister interest.

I'm on 2 points and registered for this game but can no longer make it. So would make it easier for people if I was no longer involved. The deposit should also stop those who are just fishing for points. Don't get a ticket you get your £10 back. Get a ticket and don't buy it lose a point and £10.
I agree with this. Either take a deposit or lose a point for not buying the ticket when offered.

Full journey booked now

Wednesday, Edinburgh - Toulouse 6:30pm
Thursday, Toulouse - Porto 7:20am

Friday, Porto- Gatwick 6:40am
Gatwick - Edinburgh 3:40pm

Bit of an annoying wait home but %^*& it
Perfect - jump on a train to Brighton for a few hours on the way back when you get to Gatwick. Friday lunchtime will be jumping down the beach front! (only 30mins on train)!

I agree with this. Either take a deposit or lose a point for not buying the ticket when offered.

Definitely should lose a point if you register interest with no intention of going. Could maybe allow everyone one opt out per season in case of emergencies.

Why would the club want to go to the trouble of doing that when it has no impact on them. It would be better if they concentrated on the bogus itineraries as that has a bigger impact on people.

What's this all about? I thought you just expressed interest, either got a ticket or didn't and picked it up on the day?

Are people submitting itineraries and getting them delivered? Do I need to submit one as I plan on going but am holding off booking flights until tickets are confirmed?

What's this all about? I thought you just expressed interest, either got a ticket or didn't and picked it up on the day?

Are people submitting itineraries and getting them delivered? Do I need to submit one as I plan on going but am holding off booking flights until tickets are confirmed?

There’s been no picking up tickets on the day this season. It’s delivery or pick up from Ibrox.

It's not been pick up on the day for this season. You initially express an interest but once you get the chance to buy it's post out or pick up at Ibrox. There have been quite a few spare tickets over there this season due to people buying but not going.

There’s been no picking up tickets on the day this season. It’s delivery or pick up from Ibrox.

Soooo I have to submit my itinerary before I can buy a ticket or after I've got one, to get it delivered? Sorry, this is all new to me.

Not if they are given the chance to remove their interest it's not.

It’s a fine line though, at what point do they remove their interest? The TO can’t cope with Admin as it is, this would add to it. I agree in principle but I don’t see how it could be managed.

And some have been getting tickets without even supplying an itinerary. Someone on the sport options flight to Warsaw supposedly had 14 tickets to sell.

Hopefully it is going to be collect tickets over there with your passport. Load of folk I know chancing it to get a better chance for Amsterdam.
That makes so much sense mate ...... it probably almost means Rangers will organise the collection for Ibrox .... 2 days before the game.

Soooo I have to submit my itinerary before I can buy a ticket or after I've got one, to get it delivered? Sorry, this is all new to me.
I bought my ticket for Legia Warsaw away, I was never prompted to send an itinerary, and the ticket was delivered to my address Special Delivery.

No, buy the ticket and send in your itinerary. Some people have got away with not sending one in, which I think is madness if you actually have a legit itinerary. It seems to be a bit of a lottery with them checking the intineraries though.

It’s a fine line though, at what point do they remove their interest? The TO can’t cope with Admin as it is, this would add to it. I agree in principle but I don’t see how it could be managed.
Just make it that you lose a point then. How many people do think genuinely have a sudden change in circumstances? I don't think it would be many.

I bought my ticket for Legia Warsaw away, I was never prompted to send an itinerary, and the ticket was delivered to my address Special Delivery.

You don’t get prompted as such, it says on the email inviting you to buy your ticket though.

After you buy it you are supposed to send one in
No, buy the ticket and send in your itinerary. Some people have got away with not sending one in, which I think is madness if you actually have a legit itinerary. It seems to be a bit of a lottery with them checking the intineraries though.

Thank you for your help gents.

You don’t get prompted as such, it says on the email inviting you to buy your ticket though.

This is where it’s so inconsistent. Folk don’t bother send in, get ticket regardless. Others go to effort of sending itinerary and it gets challenged. The set up is a shambles tbh.

Back