CB - Helander
LB - Barasic
CM - Jack
CM - Lundstram
AM - Hagi
LM - Kent
RM - Narsingh
ST - Morelos

Like us to get Narsingh for RW. Feyenord, experienced, played at a decent level. Not some random loan from the EPL who won't make the grade.

Lundstram has been linked before and with Sheffield United doing so well and no where near relegation he might be a decent option, slight upgrade on Arfield perhaps.

Trueblueal

McGregor
Svenson Goldson Helander Barasic
Jack Fer
Kent Hagi Linssen
Prevljak
Linssen has a fantastic record at Vitesse and is a bosman. Excellent shout.

I see a certain Tim Matavz is out of contract too. Can mind people asking his mum if he was signing a few years back!

Reactions: cav

baza239

Official Ticketer
David De Gea
Trent Alexander Arnold
Kalidou Koulibaly
Raphael Varane
Jordi Alba
Kevin De Bruyne
N'golo Kante
Frankie De Jong
Marco Veratti
Kylian Mbappe
Alfredo Morelos(c)

Kim Jung Doncaster had agreed a deal with Sky TV and BT Sport for £750M per season, we secured fresh investment from deepest darkest West Africa late last night and agreed the 10 new signings above, Alfredo said he would stay for 55 if he was made captain and his new baby got a season ticket for the family stand.
De gea wouldt get a game for us mate

cav

Linssen has a fantastic record at Vitesse and is a bosman. Excellent shout.

I see a certain Tim Matavz is out of contract too. Can mind people asking his mum if he was signing a few years back!
I reckon you could possibly get Svenson,Meling,Fer,Linssen,Hagi and Prevljak for about the same money we spent last summer

Forth Bear

GK - McGregor
RB - Tavernier
CB - Goldson
CB - Helander
LB - Barasic
CM - Jack
CM - Lundstram
AM - Hagi
LM - Kent
RM - Narsingh
ST - Morelos

Like us to get Narsingh for RW. Feyenord, experienced, played at a decent level. Not some random loan from the EPL who won't make the grade.

Lundstram has been linked before and with Sheffield United doing so well and no where near relegation he might be a decent option, slight upgrade on Arfield perhaps.
There's zero chance we're signing Lundstram.

Sheffield Utd can activate a clause to extend his contract for a further 12 months.

Trueblueal

I reckon you could possibly get Svenson,Meling,Fer,Linssen,Hagi and Prevljak for about the same money we spent last summer
What do you think of Mike Van Der Hoorn on a Bosman, or Daniel Schwabb. If Katic goes for a fee this could be a solution more likely to play in the first team.

Who is Svenson?

I've been shouting for Fer since the Europa tie. A bosman with his pedigree and aswell as being a very good ball player he has stature. I closed my eyes every time they had a corner thinking Fer was a real danger

cav

What do you think of Mike Van Der Hoorn on a Bosman, or Daniel Schwabb. If Katic goes for a fee this could be a solution more likely to play in the first team.

Who is Svenson?
I like Van der Hoorn And would prefer him to Goldson if I’m honest.I would hope we might loan Katic out given he’s young for a ch but the gaffer isn’t a fan so who knows?

Tbh I think there might be more changes than fans think.Three years in a row I’ve had posters saying there’s no chance we’ll be buying and selling as many players as I suggest.

Then every summer we buy and sell more than I actually suggested in the first place

cav

Who is Svenson?

I've been shouting for Fer since the Europa tie. A bosman with his pedigree and aswell as being a very good ball player he has stature. I closed my eyes every time they had a corner thinking Fer was a real danger
Sorry mate I never answered your question about Svenson(I’ve probably spelt his name wrong) RB for AZ and an attacking fb who would be a direct replacement for Tav if he goes

I like Fer and Linssen especially as bosmans

Necro

Matheus

Tavernier/Ruegg
Goldson
van Drongelen/Helander
Barisic

Jack
Aribo

Kent
Hagi/Majer
Skov Olsen

Grbic

PMB1872

Mcgregor

Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Jack
Aribo

Stewart
Hagi
Kent

Morelos

Based on current squad plus Hagi (hopefully signs)
Would like to see right forward come in and maybe add some pace as we aren’t the fastest. Also a big unit in midfield.
No danger that we would win the league with that team.

PMB1872

In the spirit of the thread here’s some players that would possibly be obtainable should we sell Alfie and any one or two of Kamara,Tav,Jones or Borna.

J. Svenson (year left on his deal at AZ) RB
Meling (contract ends in December at Rosenberg) LB
Fer (bosman)
Linssen (bosman)
Hagi (4.3million)
Prevljak (2 years left at RB Salzburg)

The one position I just haven’t any idea about is DM,ideally someone like the Braga skipper.
But players like him are under long contracts and simply out of our reach.
I like McNair but not sure if Boro would price him out of a move,even if we offered Jones plus cash.

Incredibly tough ask for our staff to get quality needed in that area through the door.
You are Prevljak’s agent aren’t you Cav?

BattleFeverOn

Shagger
New katic helander new
Jack new
New aribo kent
Morelos

Missed candieas all sesson in my opinion left tav more exposed and was found out. Barasic for me great going forward but cant defend same as tav.

Necro

In the spirit of the thread here’s some players that would possibly be obtainable should we sell Alfie and any one or two of Kamara,Tav,Jones or Borna.

J. Svenson (year left on his deal at AZ) RB
Meling (contract ends in December at Rosenberg) LB
Fer (bosman)
Linssen (bosman)
Hagi (4.3million)
Prevljak (2 years left at RB Salzburg)

The one position I just haven’t any idea about is DM,ideally someone like the Braga skipper.
But players like him are under long contracts and simply out of our reach.
I like McNair but not sure if Boro would price him out of a move,even if we offered Jones plus cash.

Incredibly tough ask for our staff to get quality needed in that area through the door.
I went through the same phase you're in with Prevljak with Michael Frey!

Coplandbear

The amount of posts quoting the current team is bizarre. We need major upgrades.
It's baffling if we don't make serious changes and bring in quality and depth to the squad we are fucked before a ball is kicked.

6 players are needed to go straight into that team at the very least.

PMB1872

To have a better chance of winning the league:

McGregor
Goldson New CH Helander
New RM Jack New CM Kent (played only on the wing)
Hagi
Morelos New CF

cav

Matheus

Tavernier/Ruegg
Goldson
van Drongelen/Helander
Barisic

Jack
Aribo

Kent
Hagi/Majer
Skov Olsen

Grbic
Ooft,I'd love to see that mate I really would but you're talking serious investment for that to happen I'd think.(Unless Wilson pulls a few rabbits out the hat and we get Skov olsen and Majer in on loan).
You know what though,I never for a minute thought we'd get Hagi on loan,so I suppose if you don't ask you don't get!

LoneRanger

Bit of fun. We've started getting linked to a few players and some more will inevitably leave. What would a title winning first 11 look like for you next season?

McGregor

New. Helander. New. Barisic

Fer Jack
Hagi

Vydra Kent
Maric.

Can see Morelos and Kamara going to generate funds. Tav a maybe to go too. Fer is a free and a big solid unit who can play. Need a goal new threat from the right. Maric is 6'3 and top scored in Croatia 2 seasons running. Vydra would have been inspired and hopefully we can get him now. Leader at the back with a bit of pace and experience required. Helander is excellent positionally but lacks pace. Needs some legs next to him. Goldson is ok and rarely injured but I'd like a driving force in the team be it centre half or centre mid.

Meling and Chrivella are good bosman options and have quality to challlenge for a place at LB and CM. Daniel Schwabb at PSV could be the experienced centre back (also a bosman).

Bit of fun before someone says I'll just wait and see what the manager/DOF have lined up!
Silvio Maric still gawin at 45 oft

KGR98

Who is Svenson?

Van Der Hoorns an excellent shout on a free a real leader and former captain at centre half

Necro

Ooft,I'd love to see that mate I really would but you're talking serious investment for that to happen I'd think.(Unless Wilson pulls a few rabbits out the hat and we get Skov olsen and Majer in on loan).
You know what though,I never for a minute thought we'd get Hagi on loan,so I suppose if you don't ask you don't get!
If we sold Morelos for the asking price, it would genuinely fund the majority of that team

change consent