Postecoglou really is a wee blouse

As much as we all loved Gio as a player MB has proved in the short time as manager that he is a master of the mind games over the fat mess in Glasgow and that goes a along way my friends believe me.

I'm all for putting us in the best light, but this isn't how I remember us playing when they stopped the league. We had just lost to fucking Hamilton at Ibrox, got beat by Killie and Hearts.

I'm still sore that they called the league, but the reality is that we weren't in a great place. They might have blown it, but I'm not sure that we would have been able to actually win the thing!

Anyway - back to the main point - Flange is fairly easy to wind up. Always has been. We need to keep at him and watch him implode.
I think the guy meant when they moved the mentally challenged New Year game back last season till after the break and Fat Ange bought half of Japan.

Such a weird argument from the Ange defender on this thread, if Michael Beale, or any Rangers manager, was given around £50 million to spend on bringing in his own players in his first 18 months the expectations would be that he completely dominated Scottish football, and yes he'd be a lucky Rangers manager to have that amount to spend regardless of incoming fees.

Rangers brought in around 40 million in the past 18 months selling players, did the fact that Gio was well in credit in terms of incomings and outgoing spend change the expectations on him? Of course it didn't.

Can't wait until we send gravy veins out on his arse.

Fat slobbering mess. Look at the state of him. It's an embarrassment to think of coming second to that.

Michael Beale has really gotten to him! While I can't honestly see us overhauling a 9 point deficit to win the league I can see postecoglu struggling if we can put any form of pressure on them. A win in the league Cup final for instance would sow a seed of doubt in his mind.

Another reason for this board to back the manager as best they can. We can overhaul celtic, maybe not immediately but we can.

I dont even think Beale was having a dig or playing games.
Agree, was just telling the truth, they can spend more than anyone else by some distance wether that's from profits from sales or revenue generated cash. The Mhankys do seem to get touchy when this fact is highlighted as it doesn't play up to their 'poor us', 'woe is me' mentality.

So frustrating we are 9 behind, just feels too much. For some reason the guy has taken a factual comment so personally.

Either way, we win the league cup and the man might snap. You can already see he isn’t as loved by the mhedia as he was, for daring to hint at wanting a move away from Scottish football

What a pathetic excuse for a man. A fragile ego. Once we put the slightest bit of pressure on him, he will fold. All talk, no substance.
Just need Beale to suggest that he thought they would have done a lot better in Europe with all the money they spent

Either way though, just got to keep winning. If we win the league cup and he will start to fall out with people. Im sure he has a history of that.

Just need Beale to suggest that he thought they would have done a lot better in Europe with all the money they spent

Either way though, just got to keep winning. If we win the league cup and he will start to fall out with people. Im sure he has a history of that.
I hope we start to put pressure on the precious little man.

If a comment doesn’t bother don’t still go on about it weeks later MB has got him rattled and we really need to do the business in LC FINAL

Maybe he's showing there's a bit more to the rumours about his relationship with liewell not going to well. According to their supporters at my work. Although I do think Beale has outed his fragility.

Rodgers left as soon as there were signs Gerrard was getting it together. Whilst there was no competition he was happy to coast to trophy after trophy but left when it looked like he had some work to do.
Don't think he handled pressure very well
Don't think he hung around long enough to prove things either way,to be fair.

I'm all for putting us in the best light, but this isn't how I remember us playing when they stopped the league. We had just lost to fucking Hamilton at Ibrox, got beat by Killie and Hearts.

I'm still sore that they called the league, but the reality is that we weren't in a great place. They might have blown it, but I'm not sure that we would have been able to actually win the thing!

Anyway - back to the main point - Flange is fairly easy to wind up. Always has been. We need to keep at him and watch him implode.
I think you've got your seasons mixed up mate.

In the December before the fixture manipulation our results were:

1-0 win away to Hibs
3-0 win home to Dundee
2-0 win away to Hearts
2-0 win home to St Johnstone
1-0 win home to Dundee Utd
1-0 win home to St Mirren

We were a few days away from going to the sheep before playing the scum on the 2nd.

They really don't like it when you mention the financial advantage they have. Everyone's just supposed to blow smoke up Postecoglou's arse and tell him what a miracle worker he is. Beale has seriously hit a nerve.

He also made a comment on Sportsound before the match about Michael not returning his calls. Just caught the end of it, I assume he was speaking about Beale.
Nicholson.

Such a weird argument from the Ange defender on this thread, if Michael Beale, or any Rangers manager, was given around £50 million to spend on bringing in his own players in his first 18 months the expectations would be that he completely dominated Scottish football, and yes he'd be a lucky Rangers manager to have that amount to spend regardless of incoming fees.

Rangers brought in around 40 million in the past 18 months selling players, did the fact that Gio was well in credit in terms of incomings and outgoing spend change the expectations on him? Of course it didn't.

Tags, I'm not defending him. I also didn't realise he had inferred Beale said he was "lucky"

£6m net spend in 18 months isn't, by definition, the expenditure of a "chequebook manager".

Just think there is a lot of triumphalism on this thread based upon very little.

The bigger point is that he has benefitted from cashing in on players they bought when we weren't competing on or off the pitch....that's the clear advantage he has.

...but a "cheque-book manager" has a huge net spend. He doesn't.

Tags, I'm not defending him. I also didn't realise he had inferred Beale said he was "lucky"

£6m net spend in 18 months isn't, by definition, the expenditure of a "chequebook manager".

Just think there is a lot of triumphalism on this thread based upon very little.

The bigger point is that he has benefitted from cashing in on players they bought when we weren't competing on or off the pitch....that's the clear advantage he has.

...but a "cheque-book manager" has a huge net spend. He doesn't.
Net spend means feck all, if we had spent 40 million you could say it was the Bassey and Patterson cash but we were never in a position to do that.

Spending 40 million quid on players is still spending 40 million on players regardless of what you bring in.

The point is they’re in a position to do that, we aren’t at this point which is what Beale was saying.

The overwhelming majority of that money was raised through the sale of players, though?

Half of you think I'm defending the guy, I'm saying the "Chequebook Manager" label is factually incorrect.

He has benefited hugely from players Celtic could sign & develop unchallenged while we were out of the top flight/uncompetitive who made them good profits, perhaps that's the angle.

If Michael Beale signs Tillman in the summer, sells him for £25m the following summer & spend £30m, he isn't a cheque gaffer, is he?
The way the funds were raised doesn't change the fact he has been very lucky to spend the amount he has spent, as Beale said. What don't you get about that?

The way the funds were raised doesn't change the fact he has been very lucky to spend the amount he has spent, as Beale said. What don't you get about that?

I'm not arguing he has enjoyed resources we can't provide.

I think our domestic form since winning 55 has helped him/them significantly in terms pof guaranteed income from the CL and so on

This. How long ago did Michael Beale say this? Must be about 3 weeks ago now.
Hooked him big time. Now need to build on this.

It was 8th of January. So you’re spot on it has indeed been 3 weeks of self-torment for the greetin greek.

The context was clearly about our current transfer strategy and just acknowledging difference in resources between us and them meant significant differences in forward planning also.

Beale 8th January statement ------------------------------------->

“We don’t spend the most money in this country. Celtic have made three signings and people are asking: ‘Are you going to make three’? No, we will do what we think (is best). But also, they spend a lot more money than us. So Ange is a lucky man because he’s spent a lot of money.”

“He’s a good coach - but he’s spent a lot of money. I know who I want here and who is free to go or I’d like to move on. I know the areas I’d like to strengthen. But I think it’s going to take one, two, three windows to get who I want. You’re talking about a 25 percent turnover, which is natural over three windows. We have to get a lot of decisions right and do a lot of quality work.”

“There are a lot of players whose situations are that they’re either out of contract or being linked with moves. I don’t want anyone else coming in here that in three or four months I’m being asked: ‘Are they here or not’? The players that come in have to be here. -

--------------------------------------

As much as we all loved Gio as a player MB has proved in the short time as manager that he is a master of the mind games over the fat mess in Glasgow and that goes a along way my friends believe me.
I don't even think Beale was playing mind games.

He was just stating a fact.

That it has triggered the fat mess so much is hilarious.

24/7...the obsession is alive and well in the beggars support. Delighted to see it has seeped into the empty head of the fat aussie turd.

Back