Problems logging into RTV

Hope to watch on FireStick but just sorted Microsoft Edge as a backup & have the Watch Live box in red when I access RTV from the RangersFC website.
Well done RTV with lots of time to spare

:)):)):))

tenor.gif

Hope I’m not tempting Fate here... B-D

Regarding my email enquiry to Rtv about Rtv app on android tv boxes I got the following response:

"Unfortunately, we can not offer support for this device as it does not come under supported devices listed in the FAQ's"

I can't find the faq referred to. Not saying its not out there but I can't seem to find it within the app or on the main site.

Regarding my email enquiry to Rtv about Rtv app on android tv boxes I got the following response:

"Unfortunately, we can not offer support for this device as it does not come under supported devices listed in the FAQ's"

I can't find the faq referred to. Not saying its not out there but I can't seem to find it within the app or on the main site.
PCs, tablets and mobiles and that’s your lot.

Thanks. Not lying when I say I scoured the site for that. Despite numerous upgrades I still find the site clunky and difficult to navigate
Go to the three lines/hamburger icon top right on official site and click on it. Brings up a menu. Select Help and Info. Scroll down to the RangersTV section and then FAQs.

Its not intuitive but once you know, you know.;)

Anyone had any issues trying to watch videos on a firestick. Tried to watch Inside Ibrox but it saying 'Subscription Only but I have an RTV subscription and I'm logged in.

Anyone had any issues trying to watch videos on a firestick. Tried to watch Inside Ibrox but it saying 'Subscription Only but I have an RTV subscription and I'm logged in.
Not sure how you do it on a Fire TV Stick but try clearing cache/cookies, reload the browser and try again.

If you've got the App sideloaded it won't work.

Can you not get full-scene in landscape on an iPad now?
Can’t get it to fill the screen via the app or via Chrome.

Fills my iPhone in landscape OK via app and Chrome.

@Valley Bluenose need your help again mate. I have been watching my VST on my internet browser on my Samsung smart tv & setup new account on my phone & the RTV app on my phone works fine. The problem is I can’t login on my tv now. When I click on the rangerstv button on the homepage it kind of goes blank & there’s no login button.

Can you not get full-scene in landscape on an iPad now?
Can’t get it to fill the screen via the app or via Chrome.

Fills my iPhone in landscape OK via app and Chrome.
Yeah, sort of. Touch the video and the bottom menu bar appears to let you see the icon to go full screen. It only orientates one way though and you do still end up with black bars top and bottom like a movie in widescreen.

Not sure how you do it on a Fire TV Stick but try clearing cache/cookies, reload the browser and try again.

If you've got the App sideloaded it won't work.
Just using the Internet app on the firestick. I can log in fine and see my account shows my VST and RTV sub but the videos as all saying Subscription Required when I click on them. Will try clearing the cache/cookies. Thanks

@Valley Bluenose need your help again mate. I have been watching my VST on my internet browser on my Samsung smart tv & setup new account on my phone & the RTV app on my phone works fine. The problem is I can’t login on my tv now. When I click on the rangerstv button on the homepage it kind of goes blank & there’s no login button.
Try typing this in to the menu bar in the browser and going to the new page mate. Might work, might not but this is the replacement page for the old live.rangers.co.uk one. You do know you will get nothing tonight anyway, as its an away game?

Yeah, sort of. Touch the video and the bottom menu bar appears to let you see the icon to go full screen. It only orientates one way though and you do still end up with black bars top and bottom like a movie in widescreen.

That’s what I got when I tried it, bud.

I may be wrong, but did it not fill the screen on iPads before?

It’s not hugely important as I’m just testing it on various devices.

All set up on the TV as normal.

Not sure how it was before mate. Only used iPad on the odd occasion. I don't *think* it did.

I’ve never managed to get my iPad to fill screen, I only ever use my iPhone now as a result

RTV app doesn't work properly in PIP mode in iOS. Goes to a window but playback just stutters something awful. This is on an iPad Pro and other PIP videos outside of the app work fine.

Not sure how it was before mate. Only used iPad on the odd occasion. I don't *think* it did.
I’ve never managed to get my iPad to fill screen, I only ever use my iPhone now as a result

Ah, OK.
Was just testing devices anyway, so no biggie.

Cheers, guys.

@Valley Bluenose , a quick scan of this thread shows just how helpful you’ve been to so many posters.

Thank you from the FF admin team, mate.

Ah, OK.
Was just testing devices anyway, so no biggie.

Cheers, guys.

@Valley Bluenose , a quick scan of this thread shows just how helpful you’ve been to so many posters.

Thank you from the FF admin team, mate.
Thank you very much. I've had plenty help from others on here, on various topics, over the years mate so only to happy to give something back. If we can't help each other we'd be as well putting the lights out.

Blisters on my fingers after today right enough.:)

Anyone else getting “Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts”?

No I tried that and it didn't work. Maybe just an issue just now.
No? When I click on Subscribe I get the options for the various packages - Standard (and Unlimited if my VPN is on) and to purchase the video series on the Orange County link up. You have to click on Subscribe BEFORE you login though.

I’m up and running no bother off the laptop.

Hopefully the casting from iPhone comes back at some point, but at least no issue getting the game.

Mon the Rangers!!

No? When I click on Subscribe I get the options for the various packages - Standard (and Unlimited if my VPN is on) and to purchase the video series on the Orange County link up. You have to click on Subscribe BEFORE you login though.

Got it now. Went in to watch a video and got the subscription then. Cheers.

And my thanks also to @Walkers Loyal – looks like you’ve been super helpful, too!

I’m sure @Greg Marshall is glad to have you both on board!
@Walkers Loyal has been a huge help. As have others on other threads in the past. And, to be fair, I got a message from @Greg Marshall today thanking me as well. Wee bonus.:)
Happy to have helped guys. Unfortunately, work commitments meant I couldn’t help much during today but VB is the main man!

I wish they would get Radio type commentary option, I'm old fashioned and love listening to it on the radio as opposed to watching, it would be less laggy and have less problems and maybe make a bit more money as it could be an alternative option to buy that instead of watching the game. I know many older football fans like commentary and it means if you are doing anything you could do it while listening to the game without needing to watch.

Back