Progrès Niederkorn beat Cork City 3-2 on aggregate - Bears return to Luxembourg

FIXTURE UPDATE: @EuropaLeague second qualifying round dates.

Home Leg: Thursday 25th July | 7:45PM | Ibrox Stadium
Away Leg: Thursday 1st August | 7:00PM (UK) | Stade Josy Barthel https://t.co/BOqCOCrtdp

I’m glad it’s niederkorn, it’s time to exorcise that ghost, and as a team we look very capable of racking up a cricket score.
A fitting start to a season,I hope, of exorcising ghosts.

8:00PM (local) kick off in Luxembourg then, what a brilliant day this will be!

What was the ticket situation like last time mate? (wasn't living in Luxembourg then).

Was it easy to purchase tickets directly? Did you need proof of residency or anything?

What was the ticket situation like last time mate? (wasn't living in Luxembourg then).

Was it easy to purchase tickets directly? Did you need proof of residency or anything?
We bought home end ones easily and they also opened a section for rangers fans as the travel club were playing silly buggers

Good to hear, hoping you’re enjoying your time in Luxembourg so far mate!

Everyone who wanted a ticket got one. Either through Rangers or from Progrès. Pretty sure Progrès will again do a public sale, no ID or proof of residency required. Just keep an eye on their Facebook page in the coming days for more info. I am pretty sure you will be fine. ;)

Good to hear, hoping you’re enjoying your time in Luxembourg so far mate!

Everyone who wanted a ticket got one. Either through Rangers or from Progrès. Pretty sure Progrès will again do a public sale, no ID or proof of residency required. Just keep an eye on their Facebook page in the coming days for more info. I am pretty sure you will be fine. ;)

Thanks mate.

It's been quiet (which is probably for the best), we're living in Contern (huge comic book fair here this weekend).

Hopefully I'll get to meet you and the others to watch some games this season.

I had to buy one for my daughter. I got it outside a bar where they had set up a stall selling them.

Restaurant-Brasserie Brauerei Big Beer Company situé 12, rives de Clausen à Luxembourg

I had to buy one for my daughter. I got it outside a bar where they had set up a stall selling them.

Restaurant-Brasserie Brauerei Big Beer Company situé 12, rives de Clausen à Luxembourg
We got some there too but they also sold them at the ground for an unofficial away section a few hours before kick off. It was well publicised by Progres and they were good at answering emails.

They also had some method of buying them online but I can't remember what.

Back