Programme subscription

I received the St Johnstone programme yesterday morning but today received this email from Hospitality.

Dear VIP Supporter
We hope you are well.

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, for the remainder of the 2020/21 season the club will send all VIP clients an email containing a link and code which will provide access to a digital version of the Rangers matchday programme prior to home games.

This will allow you to continue to enjoy the exclusive interviews and features in the programme as part of your matchday experience.

If, however, you are a collector and would like a printed version, please respond to this email,hospitality@rangers.co.uk to confirm your preference and we will continue to deliver a programme direct to your door.

Please can you confirm if you wish to continue with a printed programme no later than 3pm on Friday 05/02/2021. If we do not hear back, we will send you a digital programme moving forwards.

Thank you for your continued support,

Best regards
The Hospitality Team

I was receiving programs (Bar 72 season ticket) until the run up to Christmas. Haven‘t has one since and no comms, no digital program, no nothing.

It’s not a big drama to me, but for those that collect programs it must be frustrating.

I was receiving programs (Bar 72 season ticket) until the run up to Christmas. Haven‘t has one since and no comms, no digital program, no nothing.

It’s not a big drama to me, but for those that collect programs it must be frustrating.
I’m the same (Club Deck Box). Replied to that email today and let them know I hadn’t received any for probably last 6/7 games. I’d definitely like a copy of the one we have when 55 is won.

I am also in B72. I understand that those who took a refund/credit on their ST cost are no longer issued with programmes.

Still nothing. At least I got to see the game though. Perhaps you only get one or the other :))

I didnt though and stopped receiving.
You should email Hospitality and find out why. Communication has generally been poor. They did not inform B72 ST holders that this was the policy. I have a few mates who only found out after they got in touch first.

You should email Hospitality and find out why. Communication has generally been poor. They did not inform B72 ST holders that this was the policy. I have a few mates who only found out after they got in touch first.
I emailed them yesterday after receiving the initial email mate. Ill post the outcome on here bud

I had still one to receive from reach still not came at most they we only a day late hope Rangers haven't shafted by people who have purchased by binning reach mid season

have next 4 ordered with new set up

Mine arrived today. I emailed the slo yesterday but never got a reply but then it was here this morning with no postmark date so I don't know when it was sent.

Could just be a coincidence though.

Still not recieved
who is honouring previous orders mad with reach is it Rangers taking on those orders or is reach still fulfilling it

12 game subscription with reach finished with New Year game. Took out another one and got Ross County game from reach. St Johnstone programme arrived Wednesday from Rangers.

I'm still waiting on the Kilmarnock one but eventually got St Johnstone. The service has gone downhill considerably since the change as I usually had them the day before for the weekend or the day of the game for mid week. I suspect the issue is with the distribution rather than printing and was probably why we went to Reach in the first place.

This is the reply that I got when I asked about the last one so don't bother emailing webmail@rangers.co.uk

Thank you for your email.

All subscriptions and previous purchases completed with Reach PLC for recent and upcoming programs will still be honoured. You’ll receive these upcoming programs as they are sent to print, closer to their respective matchdays.

Any queries relating to delivery of programs can be directed to admin@lslitho.com

Kind regards,

Andrew Smith

I'm still waiting on the Kilmarnock one but eventually got St Johnstone. The service has gone downhill considerably since the change as I usually had them the day before for the weekend or the day of the game for mid week. I suspect the issue is with the distribution rather than printing and was probably why we went to Reach in the first place.

This is the reply that I got when I asked about the last one so don't bother emailing webmail@Rangers.co.uk

Thank you for your email.

All subscriptions and previous purchases completed with Reach PLC for recent and upcoming programs will still be honoured. You’ll receive these upcoming programs as they are sent to print, closer to their respective matchdays.

Any queries relating to delivery of programs can be directed to admin@lslitho.com

Kind regards,

Andrew Smith

have just got email back they give me another email address for the printers pretty shabby service to be fair to reach they were quite good considering I made order through rangers it should be tjem
Dealing

Glad someone bumped this, still waiting on Saturday’s programme, I received the St Johnstone programme the Wednesday after the game, by which time I had contacted the webmail email above, who in turn gave me the printers email also given above.

Sod’s law the printers said I should have had it but sent me another one anyway, just as it arrived.

Will give it till tomorrow again to see if it comes before getting on to them, like others have said the latest you used to get it was on the day, usually the day before though.

I’m in the office today but hopefully it’ll be there when I get back, if not it looks like another email to the printers.

I am still waiting on st Johnstone as well as Kilmarnock email rangers they bounced me over to litho who have replied that rangers send a spread sheet and programmes get posted 3 days before some one ain't telling the truth

I am still waiting on st Johnstone as well as Kilmarnock email Rangers they bounced me over to litho who have replied that Rangers send a spread sheet and programmes get posted 3 days before some one ain't telling the truth
Let me know how you get on mate, I had to email about my st Johnstone programme not turning up and they resent me a copy by which time the original one had turned up so I’ve a spare copy you can have.

I am still waiting on st Johnstone as well as Kilmarnock email Rangers they bounced me over to litho who have replied that Rangers send a spread sheet and programmes get posted 3 days before some one ain't telling the truth
I got a reply just now from the printer about my subscription saying they are printed and posted 2 days before and they have asked rangers if they can do it 3 days before. So it looks like it is taking a week to get here and that's Southern Scotland so hardly some remote island. Nothing else takes that long to get here

I got a reply just now from the printer about my subscription saying they are printed and posted 2 days before and they have asked Rangers if they can do it 3 days before. So it looks like it is taking a week to get here and that's Southern Scotland so hardly some remote island. Nothing else takes that long to get here

its shocking service
Reach were on the ball mostly I don't mind if it comes maybe the Monday after match if it's a weekend game

its shocking service
Reach were on the ball mostly I don't mind if it comes maybe the Monday after match if it's a weekend game
Agree mate every programme this season from reach arrived on time, St Johnstone turned up a week late and Killie yet to arrive.

Mine has come today, I’m in Liverpool so assumed when it was done by Reach (who’s address is a two minute walk from mine) that was why I often got it the day before but clearly that wasn’t the case as others received their’s then too.

Looks like I’m going to have to give it till Wednesday after a weekend game now before it comes.

Th
Mine has come today, I’m in Liverpool so assumed when it was done by Reach (who’s address is a two minute walk from mine) that was why I often got it the day before but clearly that wasn’t the case as others received their’s then too.

Looks like I’m going to have to give it till Wednesday after a weekend game now before it comes.
Think we binned Reach.

We did, that’s what I’m saying when we were with reach we got it a day early or on game day, looks like with the new people it’ll be about 3 days after the game.

How these people are meant to cope with demand when we’re back at the game and they’re sold outside the ground I don’t know.

We did, that’s what I’m saying when we were with reach we got it a day early or on game day, looks like with the new people it’ll be about 3 days after the game.

How these people are meant to cope with demand when we’re back at the game and they’re sold outside the ground I don’t know.
I don't think that will be a problem as it is far easier to print and box them than it is to mail them out individually. I don't think they can cope with it compared to Reach who deal with most of the big English clubs too such as chelsea, liverpool, everton, spurs and man utd. They also did man city too

Reactions: AMC
Let me know how you get on mate, I had to email about my st Johnstone programme not turning up and they resent me a copy by which time the original one had turned up so I’ve a spare copy you can have.

thanks will do appreciate that

Finally received my Kilmarnock programme however no st Johnstone programme litho tell me this was not added to spreadsheet they receive from rangers this was a programme orderd through reach that rangers claim to have been honouring not really not got off to the best start this is stuff they should pushing as a good service they have failed miserably

Back