Programme subscription.

I bought one on the site on Friday.
Usually just buy at the game but wanted this one in advance,save me messing about on the night.
Ahh must be sold out then, I’ll try grab one at the game. Only one I’ve been interested in as well :D

not got a subscription but order the programmes for our euro games- don't get why they can't send them out together though and combine postage, all need to be sent individually

not got a subscription but order the programmes for our euro games- don't get why they can't send them out together though and combine postage, all need to be sent individually
They are bad enough sending out a single programme in an ordinary envelope, what chance have we got of them putting more than one in a bigger envelope :))

If it wasn't for that fact that I haven't read any of them this season and I can't be bothered buying them and carting them round the pub then I wouldn't bother buying them online. Now that we are getting into the bad weather we will be lucky if they don't arrive as a soggy mess the way they post them in an ordinary envelope that often splits along the edges.

They are bad enough sending out a single programme in an ordinary envelope, what chance have we got of them putting more than one in a bigger envelope :))

If it wasn't for that fact that I haven't read any of them this season and I can't be bothered buying them and carting them round the pub then I wouldn't bother buying them online. Now that we are getting into the bad weather we will be lucky if they don't arrive as a soggy mess the way they post them in an ordinary envelope that often splits along the edges.
haha would be interesting to see what the actual process is of sending them out..

Seen they are sold out. I know there is big demand for this one but surely the print run should be enough that they dont sell out days before the game.
Same one's buying in bulk and making a fortune of e bay same as Dundee Utd one.

Back