PSV Home emails out

I went to buy it for my season logged in and was in the basket went to buy it and nothing in basket it had disappeared and won't let me add it ??/

Quite a few seats were available in GR3 and GR5 for folk who are about to look. Good luck folks.

Fucking useless site as usual.

Have managed to get moved but also have ended up paying for my QoS ticket even though it’s meant to come off automatically. But it was bundled up with the PSV ticket. So I’m just waiting on being charged twice for it….

Have managed to get moved but also have ended up paying for my QoS ticket even though it’s meant to come off automatically. But it was bundled up with the PSV ticket. So I’m just waiting on being charged twice for it….

Should have clicked the wee red X mate when looking at your basket. I had a few tickets for QotS in there cos of my friends group just deleted them as they always reappear and I'm on the CCCS for that anyway.

I went to buy it for my season logged in and was in the basket went to buy it and nothing in basket it had disappeared and won't let me add it ??/
Are you being moved? Did you go to the 'Home tickets' section to select a seat?

Our seats arent up for sale so hopeing cccs payment comes out today,dont understand why they dont all come out together.Anyone know how this is done, cant be manualy surley not youd think it be one computer can take payments from all in one day minimum?

Should have clicked the wee red X mate when looking at your basket. I had a few tickets for QotS in there cos of my friends group just deleted them as they always reappear and I'm on the CCCS for that anyway.
I tried that mate - it wouldn’t do anything. Tried it on a different browser and on my phone too.

Fundamentally their system is not fit for purpose. But they don’t GAF.

You won't be, you should have removed it and updated basket mate.

Well that was easy enough. Same seat number but RowJ in CD3 instead of my season ticket seat in Row R.

This is a nightmare. I’m in a F&F of 3. My pal was trying to get all 3 but wouldn’t let him get mine.

Now when I’m trying to get my own it’s saying a max of 1 can be purchased.

Almost as if the system hasn’t taken my original GR4 ticket off? But nothing showing in order history.

Any ideas? :(

This is a nightmare. I’m in a F&F of 3. My pal was trying to get all 3 but wouldn’t let him get mine.

Now when I’m trying to get my own it’s saying a max of 1 can be purchased.

Almost as if the system hasn’t taken my original GR4 ticket off? But nothing showing in order history.

Any ideas? :(
Theres never a game like this goes by and its a shambles,but they just carry on the same no one to answer too is the problem.If they where getting bombarded with complaints over the phone someone would have to intervene,but no phonelines is a cop out for the shambles.

Not had payment taken, logged in and the ticket is in my basket so i remove my dads QOS ticket which is also randomly there and it removes my PSV ticket as well and i cant get it back.

This system is a disgrace and all the talk about improving customer service is all just lip service until it is sorted as a priority, it really shouldnt be this hard to give them money.

I’ve done that before. You won’t be charged twice. You’ve probably just wasted £1 on a web fee you wouldn’t have paid on cccs.

Are you being moved? Did you go to the 'Home tickets' section to select a seat?
It was showing and when I went to buy it it disappeared from my basket not being moved as in GR6 managed to buy another ticket sent an e-mail but doubt I' would hear back in time

Not had payment taken, logged in and the ticket is in my basket so i remove my dads QOS ticket which is also randomly there and it removes my PSV ticket as well and i cant get it back.

This system is a disgrace and all the talk about improving customer service is all just lip service until it is sorted as a priority, it really shouldnt be this hard to give them money.

Went in and was in my basket again so managed to buy it with an additional £1 fee as an additional boot the balls when your not meant to get that when you are on CCCS.

What a fuckin farce, went to buy sons ticket and it timed out and now won’t let me buy him a ticket as says he’s got 1 purchased and it’s not came out bank and not confirmed.

Shambles of a process for a club our size, wouldn’t let me buy 2 tickets on friends and family had to do it individually for 4 of us in total and now 1 can’t go as system is rotten.

Well done rangers what an absolute joke

Went in and was in my basket again so managed to buy it with an additional £1 fee as an additional boot the balls when your not meant to get that when you are on CCCS.
We are cccs nothing out bank and nothing in basket ,getting the fear now its went wrong as usualy comes out rapid,emailed ticket office last night nothing back.

What a fuckin farce, went to buy sons ticket and it timed out and now won’t let me buy him a ticket as says he’s got 1 purchased and it’s not came out bank and not confirmed.

Shambles of a process for a club our size, wouldn’t let me buy 2 tickets on friends and family had to do it individually for 4 of us in total and now 1 can’t go as system is rotten.

Well done rangers what an absolute joke
Give it 45 mins and try again you will be able to buy your sons it’s a common problem .

It’s a joke it’s not been sorted as it happened all last season

Noticed that. Had to empty it from basket before buying PSV.

So after telling me my seat wouldn't be made available i have just bought it.

At checkout it said it would be uploaded on my season card, worth pointing out that if you select a seat that isn't your usual you will be emailed a QR code.

I joined Mygers yesterday so Saturday will be my first time (hopefully) buying a ticket with it.

Do you get a link to follow or just log in to ticketing site from 9am?

Back