Pub Recommendations for Celtic game - Amalfi Coast

Amalfi Coast is a pretty big area to cover but if you’re in Sorrento there’s a few places on Corso Italia that will likely have it on. Namely The Horse Shoe, The English Bar and Chaplins (although the last one is an “Irish” bar).

Amalfi Coast is a pretty big area to cover but if you’re in Sorrento there’s a few places on Corso Italia that will likely have it on. Namely The Horse Shoe, The English Bar and Chaplins (although the last one is an “Irish” bar).
Absolutely not Chaplins. Will be full of poets.

The other 2 are good shouts though.

Was over there for a wedding last summer, phenomenal place.

Welcome to hell OP:):D

Better editing your thread title to "where to watch the game in Amafi coast" and then you'll get people who know the answer clicking in to the thread.

Oh - someone got their O Level in Geography I see

I watched the Scottish Cup final against Hibs in the Horse Shoe, decent wee place. Shite result aside.

Like asking, I’m in south of Spain, anywhere to watch the game? :D

Chaplins is owned by season ticket holders at the piggery, imagine it will have quite a few mutants in there.

Been to Sorrento twice and spent time in Chaplins both times and had some great nights. An Irish Bar in Sorrento is very different from an Irish Bar in the Merchant City!! Wasn’t in for an Old Firm game right enough.
I will never get over how they keep track of who's drinking what on a busy day, passing pints over the heads from the bar, etc. Always charged us the right amount though!

And as someone said, Sorrento might not officially be on the Amalfi coast but it's near enough if there's a decent bar to find!

these threads I've got visions of folk walking about for miles in every corner of the globe looking for a pub,what happens if you dont find a pub ? .When all you need is WiFi, phone or tablet and cans.

Banana Splits Bar just on the corner beside the Hotel Flavia ( Corsa Italia)

Back