World Cup 2022 Qatar v Senegal, Netherlands v Ecuador, Wales v Iran, England v United States - Friday 25th

Thoroughly enjoying all the additional time at this World Cup.

I’m already dreaming of it being applied in an old firm game, with the Famous scoring a controversial 104th minute winner at parkhead:D
This World Cup has been great so far not going to lie. Considering how frustrating the situation has been for Rangers before the break, there has been some fantastic football to watch

Wales might have won if they had Matondo on the pitch running around in circles tiring out the Iran defenders

Screamer Pearce commentating on this game. I wonder how long it will be until he mentions England.
They can’t help themselves.

In last night’s game the commentator made a remark about Martinelli when he came on having had a great season at Arsenal.

“So has Saka!” said that dolt Keown in response.

What relevance that had to do with a game between Brazil and Serbia was lost on me.

They can’t help themselves.

In last night’s game the commentator made a remark about Martinelli when he came on having had a great season at Arsenal.

“So has Saka!” said that dolt Keown in response.

What relevance that had to do with a game between Brazil and Serbia was lost on me.
Heard that and shook my head.

Wales might have won if they had Matondo on the pitch running around in circles tiring out the Iran defenders

Any excuse to get a dig in at one of our own players, eh?

At least the English are making positive comments when they shoehorn in discussion about their own players.

Which do you prefer - the Senegalese drums or the Ghanaian trumpets? Give us a call.

I went to Senegal a few year ago and a wee guy selling fruit threatened to slit my throat and some of the locals threw stuff at our car, so it's got to be Ghana for me

In two minds about that one.

Qatar lads moves his himself towards the oncoming defender, but it is clumsy from the defender and could have been a foul.

Back