Racing moved to Sunday for HRH Prince Philip's funeral.

Would be helpful if folk stopped posting "It'll be moved to the Friday", or "It's moving to the Sunday at 3pm", writing it as if it's a fact. Let's just wait and see before posting speculation as facts.

Would be helpful if folk stopped posting "It'll be moved to the Friday", or "It's moving to the Sunday at 3pm", writing it as if it's a fact. Let's just wait and see before posting speculation as facts.
I've never understood why folk do this. Is it the need to be seen as in the know? Reeks of being an attention seeker or a bullshitter.

I find it really strange how they haven’t announced anything yet.

Surely they know by now what time it is going ahead?!

Get it announced ffs, piss poor once again.

This thread has been mental!!! :))

My favourite comments are the ones who don't want it moved to a certain day/time because people are working etc the next day, etc! :))
Brilliant.
I laughed at one poster replying to someone a few pages back who didn’t want the game changed saying he’s showing his true colours. Different level of mental for both sides

Sensible.

Talk of it being moved to a different day entirely was too much, IMO.

The talk of Sunday was worrying, some of us have work on Monday! :)
Just realised Monday is a local holiday here :)

Obviously still prefer a Saturday but Sunday isn't a disaster anymore for me.

Where's the fella that predicted the 4pm ko in the first place. He was getting pelters for pretending to be itk. But he was.

Irish league games have been rescheduled for Friday night with 2 games staying on the Saturday with a 5.30pm kick off. Linfield vs Ballymena is one of the Saturday games

I'm not sure the sfa have any say in this. Let's face it, it'll be the tv companies sorting it out, they've been running the game for years.

Let's have a meeting after England decides, that's what overpaid and unqualified amateur Politicians and Sports bodies up here in their Irn Bru igloo do.

Record are saying preffered option is 12pm Sunday
Would be a sensible outcome imo.

I really don't think Rangers will want to play it on the Saturday. The following day make more sense. And I'd support that if that was the case.

No big deal to move it to the Sunday - behind closed doors games have the flexibility like never before.

Strange that there's no leaks or claims to know the revised ko time. Makes you wonder if they've even started discussing it.

Really hope it's Saturday after 4pm or anytime on the Sunday or I'm snookered for watching it

As a club we have always put an emphasis on British traditions, respects and values. We have always been a massive support for the monarchy and the services etc. We are the only club in the land with a picture of the Queen in the dressing room etc.

This game doesn't HAVE to take place on the Saturday so I could see the people within the club looking to move it from the Saturday.

Back