Racing moved to Sunday for HRH Prince Philip's funeral.

As a club we have always put an emphasis on British traditions, respects and values. We have always been a massive support for the monarchy and the services etc. We are the only club in the land with a picture of the Queen in the dressing room etc.

This game doesn't HAVE to take place on the Saturday so I could see the people within the club looking to move it from the Saturday.
While I completely understand your point, it wouldn’t be disrespectful though having the game on the Saturday night.

We also have another game on the Wednesday, so I’m sure the players and management would rather play it on the Saturday if they had the choice and give them an extra day to recover.

While I completely understand your point, it wouldn’t be disrespectful though having the game on the Saturday night.

We also have another game on the Wednesday, so I’m sure the players and management would rather play it on the Saturday if they had the choice and give them an extra day to recover.
Hopefully we'll find our soon either way mate.

As a club we have always put an emphasis on British traditions, respects and values. We have always been a massive support for the monarchy and the services etc. We are the only club in the land with a picture of the Queen in the dressing room etc.

This game doesn't HAVE to take place on the Saturday so I could see the people within the club looking to move it from the Saturday.

I think they should. Playing on Saturday does not sit well with me at all.

Back