Ramsey’s attitude

Albertz10

Been spot on so far.

Putting plenty on social media, tagging team mates, talking about how much he enjoyed playing at Annan…

It’s a small thing but he seems very humble and happy to be here. Brilliant that the most well known player in the squad is conducting himself in such a way - can only be a great example to the younger ones.

We have an incredibly likeable squad of players.
Fashion's smile
Alfie's frown
Arfield the joker.
Stern faced serious McGregor.
Aribo and Kamara's bromance.
Captain Tav and Aaron Ramsey walking through the door totally committed.

Really hope that this group can deliver 56 and Champions League football for us all.

Been spot on so far.

Putting plenty on social media, tagging team mates, talking about how much he enjoyed playing at Annan…

It’s a small thing but he seems very humble and happy to be here. Brilliant that the most well known player in the squad is conducting himself in such a way - can only be a great example to the younger ones.
I think he’s just a football guy like the rest of us

He does just seem to be happy back playing football and seems to have bedded in well with the management and squad. He's had a prestigious career of course but he has played at small stadiums like todays. Imagine he will even have done that whilst in Italy as well.

He does seem to have a good attitude and that can only be a good thing.

He gets the chance to play decent football for Rangers. Has a couple of big European games to come as well and a chance to shine. He might end up a good fit for us and staying on longer or if he impresses will earn himself a move to another club perhaps back down in England.

100% professional, no hyped up ego and will never demand preferential treatment with the “do you know who I am?” attitude.

He can post, tag, tweet, stick or whatever you call it until his heart's content. I want good football from him. Nothing more, nothing less.

To be fair, I think way too much is made of the culture shock of playing at venues such as Annan. I guarantee everyone of our starters today has played games at humble venues during their careers. I have no issue however regarding the OP and Ramsey's attitude.

His attitude really has been spot on. Throwing himself into the experience for sure.

I'd love him to be fit and featuring every game from now on in. What a talent he is.

Played with a smile on his face all night - seems like a good character

He'll only get better from now until the end of the season

I want him up against Brown before the season ends. We'll see who's pulling stupid faces and swaggering about then.

I don't like to compare...but compare his attitude to Jack Wilshere, it's night & day.

He just seems a nice lad with no ego and a smile when he's getting time on the pitch.

His attitude today was first class. He was like a five year old in the playground hungry for the ball.

I could see glimpses today of his alertness and ability to read the game. When he’s up to speed I can see him both delivering and being on the receiving end of defence splitting passes. I hope so anyway

I think his attitude has been excellent since he arrived and his social media comments are definitely on point.

However, I wasn't that impressed by his performance and expected better quality. I'm glad he started and got 60 mins but his fitness levels look miles away from being able to complete a full 90 any time soon.

I sincerely hope I'm completely misjudging him but I fear the season will be almost over before he's up to full speed.

A class act and a top professional, we need to get him fit and in the team. If we have him and Jack in our midfield I fancy our chances for the title.

Very professional player with an excellent work ethic, he has always impressed me when I’ve watched Arsenal or Wales, but whether he can get fit enough in such a limited amount of time to make a difference for us is a concern.

Back