Rangers’ SFA complaints are just ‘sour grapes’ after dropping points in title race

I did aye and the major decision in the game was them not getting the penalty and us scoring 30 seconds later that wouldn’t have happened if they got the penalty. By the time Kent wS sent off we were being pinned back and made little difference anyway.. the rest is all over exaggerated pish from foams that canny handle that we dropped 2 points
You are on the wrong board pal.

Yeah, a shock that Peter Martin/ Peter Mcguire (what is it with rabids using two names?) site has a hit piece out.

Absolute bellend.

I did aye and the major decision in the game was them not getting the penalty and us scoring 30 seconds later that wouldn’t have happened if they got the penalty. By the time Kent wS sent off we were being pinned back and made little difference anyway.. the rest is all over exaggerated pish from foams that canny handle that we dropped 2 points
Give my regards to your guide dog.

qiKnNLK.gif

Tam McManus? Another no-name with an opinion. You wonder how they manage dig up these no-names and make their opinion sound as if it matters ... when everyone has seen with his own eyes how Clancy`s disaster unfolded? Ach well ...

Tam McManus has accused Rangers of ‘sour grapes’ after their eight point complaint letter was handed to the SFA.

The Ibrox club have held talks with the governing body after Tuesday’s contentious 1-1 draw with Aberdeen.

But ex-Hibs striker McManus told PLZ Soccer, Rangers haven’t been consistent when it comes to complaints.

He said: “I think they’ve got a point because the referee was poor, lets not beat about the bush, the referee was poor on the night for both teams.

“To come out after that game in particular, when Rangers have not had a man sent off in over 2 years, it’s a wee bit sour grapes for me.

“There’s been decisions in the past where Rangers have benefitted, when Rangers players should have got sent off during games in key periods.

“Off the top of my head, Morelos stamping on Porteous and Rangers won the game 1-0. I think Morelos again with the swinging arm when he got done retrospectively.

“There’s been decisions that have gone Rangers’ way and they’ve never complained about it to the SFA.

“This decision has went against them, the first red card in over 2 years, and they go moaning to the SFA.
It's what it will appear like to some. Especially people that didn't watch the game.

Is that Morelos incident the only one they have to use when spouting pish like this? Don’t know how many times it’s been used now to try justify shite refereeing in our games

Tam McAnus, sorry childish I know, is an very odd looking person. Can't quite put my finger on it but, there is definitely something strange going on there.

Personally I think we are embarrassing ourselves a bit complaining over this, yes it wasn’t a red and maybe Hayes could have been a red, but at the end of the day if he had given the penalty, which it was , the sheep prob would have been 1-0 up instead of 1-0 down and would have won the match, we were pish and didn’t deserve 3 points, face up to it and concentrate on improving performance and signing a couple of well needed players for the first team
Get off your knees and wipe your chin and stop letting people tickle your belly button ffs! When someone does their job as bad as that there should be consequences!

Back