Rangers’ SFA complaints are just ‘sour grapes’ after dropping points in title race

PLZ Soccer, yes Tam is there go to man for anti Rangers headlines. He is the guy who said Rangers would just have to get on with it when Parks took the SFA to court as per Clinch. Don't give them the time. another media outlet run by Celtic supporters for Celtic supporters.

Not sour grapes, no Rangers fan blamed the ref for us dropping points.
Any Rangers fan who saw the game blame the team. That's fact ya brain dead bigot.
St Columbus Clancy is always card happy anytime he referees a Rangers game, as fans and as a club we are sick of his biased performances.
Anyone who watched his decision making on Tuesday involving Rangers players would agree this was either blatant hatred of our club or a man who does not understand his job.

Personally I think we are embarrassing ourselves a bit complaining over this, yes it wasn’t a red and maybe Hayes could have been a red, but at the end of the day if he had given the penalty, which it was , the sheep prob would have been 1-0 up instead of 1-0 down and would have won the match, we were pish and didn’t deserve 3 points, face up to it and concentrate on improving performance and signing a couple of well needed players for the first team
Point 1 - the player was spinning after dinking the ball over McGregor.
Point 2 - you couldn't fill the space on a penny black with your football knowledge.

He can fuxk right off - tainted eyes!

Obviously nothing to see nor was done wrong as that mob think they can do whatever they like and it is acceptable.

Had that happened to them there would be a bloody outcry and demand for the game to have been void and they get the points and of course the victim card would have come out ‘AGAIN’

Fuxk them all!!

Point 2 - you couldn't fill the space on a penny black with your football knowledge.
Point 1.. your patters pish and you probably wank over stamp albums. Point 2 it was a penalty and every rangers based pundit has admitted it was a penalty.. but no stamp boy knows best

Glad this non entity cleared this up for me as I was certainly confused as to the reasoning behind the letter form Rangers.

Tam McManus has accused Rangers of ‘sour grapes’ after their eight point complaint letter was handed to the SFA.

The Ibrox club have held talks with the governing body after Tuesday’s contentious 1-1 draw with Aberdeen.

But ex-Hibs striker McManus told PLZ Soccer, Rangers haven’t been consistent when it comes to complaints.

He said: “I think they’ve got a point because the referee was poor, lets not beat about the bush, the referee was poor on the night for both teams.

“To come out after that game in particular, when Rangers have not had a man sent off in over 2 years, it’s a wee bit sour grapes for me.

“There’s been decisions in the past where Rangers have benefitted, when Rangers players should have got sent off during games in key periods.

“Off the top of my head, Morelos stamping on Porteous and Rangers won the game 1-0. I think Morelos again with the swinging arm when he got done retrospectively.

“There’s been decisions that have gone Rangers’ way and they’ve never complained about it to the SFA.

“This decision has went against them, the first red card in over 2 years, and they go moaning to the SFA.
Why the %^*& would we complain about decisions going our way.

You're right Tam, Rangers shouldn't complain about the fact a referee was cheating in the game. God forbid Scottish football referees actually follow the rules, like, bookings for persistent fouling, assault on a player, not retaking a penalty as the ball was in motion. Let's just ignore all these things Tam, it's for the good of the game we have corrupt officials.

Wish the OP had mentioned Tam McManus in the thread title, cos that's as far as I got in the actual post.

You could strap his coupon to an arctic ship to break the ice with the size of that fucking foreheed.

Tam McManus has accused Rangers of ‘sour grapes’ after their eight point complaint letter was handed to the SFA.

The Ibrox club have held talks with the governing body after Tuesday’s contentious 1-1 draw with Aberdeen.

But ex-Hibs striker McManus told PLZ Soccer, Rangers haven’t been consistent when it comes to complaints.

He said: “I think they’ve got a point because the referee was poor, lets not beat about the bush, the referee was poor on the night for both teams.

“To come out after that game in particular, when Rangers have not had a man sent off in over 2 years, it’s a wee bit sour grapes for me.

“There’s been decisions in the past where Rangers have benefitted, when Rangers players should have got sent off during games in key periods.

“Off the top of my head, Morelos stamping on Porteous and Rangers won the game 1-0. I think Morelos again with the swinging arm when he got done retrospectively.

“There’s been decisions that have gone Rangers’ way and they’ve never complained about it to the SFA.

“This decision has went against them, the first red card in over 2 years, and they go moaning to the SFA.
The point re Morelos stamping on Porteous is laughable. All anybody talked about and yet Porteous should have been sent off the first minute of that game and Darren McGregor done Kamara with a stamp and wasn't punished on the night and wasn’t cited.

Reactions: TNT

How many clubs have complained to the SFA about a decision going their way Thomas?

Holding Rangers to a different standard are we Thomas?

So, because we haven't had a red card for a while - that makes it OK Thomas?

PLZ - Sole director Peter Martin Maguire.

Presented by the director - Biggest Tim in Newarthill
Alan Rough - Ex Celtic
Tam McManus - Celtic fan

Off the top of my head…Morelos…Morelos….Morelos
Love it. Inside his tiny confused mind non stop.
Be fair, for the one on Porteous, he wasn't even sure what year it was!

Out of curiosity, I watched a bit of this urine.

Maguire kicks off with a wee mention regarding his godson...........Pearse!
Next up, it's mancave from a viewer in Poland - Patrick McNamara (I kid you not).

WRT the "altercation" with Hayes and Barisic, Maguire says: "I never mentioned it on the next day of the programme - because I didn't think it was anything. I don't think Johnny Hayes looked and thought I think that I will elbow him".

On the discussions he added "A previous regime or a previous manager like Walter Smith would not be bothering about this."

"I don't think GvB would have wanted to put an 8-point case to the SFA"

As well as 100% agreeing with his buddy, Rough said that the players wouldn't have condoned this action by the club.

Rough then claimed that this would put people off becoming referees!

"Remember the year we had the referees going right, enough is enough?" Would that be when they went on strike Alan?

Back to Thomas............."I didn't see on Social Media a lot of Rangers fans complaining about the game" shortly before asking "Whit they complainin about that fur?" WRT to the ball moving off the penalty spot. Well, it's the rules of the game Thomas. Maybe not meant as a complaint - but pointing out an error in following the rules by the referee?

Then a wee jovial chat about Scott Brown - former team mate of Thomas of course.

Last edited:
Back