Rangers’ Union Bears fans group put up anti-SNP and anti-independence banners as election day begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I utterly despise the SNP. Cap doffed to the Union Bears a job well done.

However do not demonise someone for voting SNP. Being a Rangers fan and politics are separate things. Folks are entitled to vote as they please how everything delusional they are.

Enough division with Nationalism.

And you can’t prove otherwise. With the figures concerned I would think it’s very likely I’m correct. It’s a circular argument.
45k giving it the sash
And in run up to the vote.....I was happy with the support and display.

Not everyone in Scotland is a Rangers supporter.

Try again

However do not demonise someone for voting SNP. Being a Rangers fan and politics are separate things. Folks are entitled to vote as they please how everything delusional they are.

You know its not though.....that is the point everyone is mainly making.

I'm not sure if you live in Scotland or not but politics and sport are inextricably linked
Quite simply a vote for the Snp is a vote to hurt Rangers

Wrong. Rangers and politics is inextricably linked, and the rest of football in the west of Scotland

I agree. Although stopping Scottish Independence for me is number 1 priority
Agreed, but independence is only a con to the nationalist voters.

They know they won't get it, no case or vote for it but to keep their power they continue to spout it and then admit it won't be held in 2021 or 2080 lol I just can't stop laughing that they still have their voters by the neck .....alba is just a more radical form of snp.

Rule, Britannia

I tactical voted labour, the local guy running in my area for them’s FB page had someone with Rangers badge on profile posting abuse at all on it showing support and then promoting the SNP , what hope do we have ?

Alrighty then. What is representative of the 'broad Rangers support' then? And why is that relevant?
I have and most have the same opinion, I did not say otherwise. Just that FF is not representative of the broad Rangers support when it comes to politics.

Also, someone who has been lured over to the SNP side can equally return to voting for the Unionist parties. Attacking and alienating these people is not the way to go. The population of Scotland is too small to tell people to f**k off when they could potentially be persuaded to see sense.

Good job.

anyone that votes for the snp falls into these categories for me

- brain dead moron (social media crusaders
- desperate for more for ‘nothing’ (self entitled, long term unemployed)
- blinded by hate (anti uk/English)

I’ve never met a nat who doesn’t call into these categories

Never thought I'd be praising the UB. Excellent work. Let's hope the majority of voters have the good sense to send Tricola Turgid and her band of gypsies tramps and thieves packing.

I concur with you. While I applaud anyone working to rid us all of this scourge against our country and lives I cannot help but feel linking it to Rangers will not only reduced its impact but in fact make the reverse feeling take hold on those looking at them.

Still, nice effort by those involved. Hearts are in the right places.
The majority of people seeing these banners won’t have a clue who put them up.

Anyone who would let it negatively effect the impact on their vote would be a bitter Republican anyway.

Your post is needlessly negative.

Good job.

anyone that votes for the snp falls into these categories for me

- brain dead moron (social media crusaders
- desperate for more for ‘nothing’ (self entitled, long term unemployed)
- blinded by hate (anti uk/English)

I’ve never met a nat who doesn’t call into these categories

Highlighted one gets me .

It is of course correct, and the biggest irony of the whole SNP demographic.

In the event of independence these people would be begging either on the streets or for jobs

Not a hope in hell they'd be getting anywhere near the levels of FREE things they are now

Well done to the Union Bears. Amazed at some Bears still voting SNP, get the blinkers off guys, Independence debate is for another decade, bigger issues right now.
This absolutely spot on, whether you’re a nationalist or a unionist, any fair minded, rational, reasonable person from either side can see that right now is not the time for Indyref 2!

The SNP and its adherents are opposed to all we represent and offer us NO crumbs of comfort....voting for them is etirely against what it is to be a true blue.

This is cult like behaviour and deeply sinister. If you pay your money to follow Rangers you are no less of a supporter than anyone else. Grow up and realise people have different views and are entitled to them.
Nobody says they aren't entitled to them. It's just fucking moronic. Standing shoulder to shoulder with people who want to destroy the club you apparently love. How can you support a club that's based its identity on being British, while trying to break up Britain. Absolutely moronic.

Some what of a irony defending people of snp delusion and claiming other people of cultist behaviour

This absolutely spot on, whether you’re a nationalist or a unionist, any fair minded, rational, reasonable person from either side can see that right now is not the time for Indyref 2!
Because it is pointless , its been done

It amazing the posters who believe Follow Follow is truly representative of the Rangers support as a whole.
I hhaven't seen anyone claiming that sweetheart.

It's amazing the snp get around a quarter of the Scottish vote yet claim Scotland supports them. It's amazing that the snp lost a referendum but still claimed people supported independence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back