MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Ym98Fsp.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We are facing a huge task, but if we score an early goal we can do it. Obviously we need a big improvement from the away leg but it can be done.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Score early and keep our heads and I reckon we'll beat this mob handsomely.
Don't and it could turn into one of those long, painful European nights at Ibrox.

Im saying 4-0 the famous

Every game gets a 4 nil predictions for Rangers these days and it does my head in because they don't perform well enough - but it's pretty much what we need this time round
Going with what we need to safely do it mate, my prediction has no bearing on the actual outcome, it's just what I want to see.

We should beat this mob comfortably but worry remains the lack of chances we are creating and fitness of Kent and Morelos.

Need to be on it from the first whistle.

My team would be:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Lundstram Davis

Arfield Tillman Kent

Morelos

It’ll be Colak who will start though I know!

I’m blocking all negativity out and liking every single positive post!

We’ve not played worse than that for years and I’m convinced they’ll absolutely SHITE themselves with the wall of noise they’re walking into!!

Come on Rangers!!! Let’s put this shower back in their box!

Extra time win for the good guys!

Hey guys,
Sorry if I am being an idiot here, but when I log into RTV and click on tomorrow night's match, I don't see any option to buy it?

I just see two press conference videos and a training ground one.

Anyone help?

Belgian beer is shit but also quite good much like their football and therefore on that basis I predict a really tense game with a 3-1 to the famous with an extra time win. Come on the Famous!

Need to be on it from the first whistle.

My team would be:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Lundstram Davis

Arfield Tillman Kent

Morelos

It’ll be Colak who will start though I know!
I wouldn't write the big man off. At worst he will run them ragged until Morelos comes on but i think he's got a goal or two in him tomorrow night. He's averaging a goal a game at the moment whether that's real goals or goals that have been chopped off for no reason. He's still bagging them. Morelos looks like he was blowing out his but the other day but hes still lethal and if big Colak and wear them down i can see Morelos coming on and taking advantage.

Right, I am not logged in, I click through the link on the RFC Twitter page to get to the purchase page, enter all my details, then it comes up with the Verified for Visa pop-up, which is fine, but the purchase shows £0.00 (not £9.99). I complete the steps and it just refreshes to the previous screen and it doesn't look like I've purchased the match.

Anyone else having this problem?

Right, I am not logged in, I click through the link on the RFC Twitter page to get to the purchase page, enter all my details, then it comes up with the Verified for Visa pop-up, which is fine, but the purchase shows £0.00 (not £9.99). I complete the steps and it just refreshes to the previous screen and it doesn't look like I've purchased the match.

Anyone else having this problem?
Could try this link. Also, maybe try on a different device if you happen to be trying on a mobile. Best way to establish for sure whether your purchase has gone through is to login to RangersTV, click on the wee man icon and , if you’ve purchased, under Active Subscriptions the game should show.

Hey guys,
Sorry if I am being an idiot here, but when I log into RTV and click on tomorrow night's match, I don't see any option to buy it?

I just see two press conference videos and a training ground one.

Anyone help?
Do NOT login. Either just click on the Subscribe button or on the link below and the purchase process will take you through login.

Last edited:
glad to read Lundstram mentioned the Gers were not too happy at the Union teams celebrations last week as it is Half time !!! there is a lot of players owe us a big performance, this is going to turn into a fiesty game tomorrow, they will be trying all sorts of tricks to stop, slow the game down - but they will never have experienced anything like this before - Gers by 3 tomorrow after 90

Back