MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's things mate?
Not bad

Just telling my dad how correct he was when he guessed the same lineup last night since it was pretty obvious

Your smug reply to my proves my point, you are an attention seeking poster who hides when he is wrong and thinks he has swagger when right

Remember the whole 'Kent starts' on Saturday? You just moving on from that yeah? Your guess not pay off that time?

How about instead of focusing on me you enjoy the game?

Not wholly convinced on that team but hoping another body in the attacking positions helps alleviate the lack of link up play Colak offers.

Need a goal in the first 15/20 mins I feel, or it’ll turn into a long night.

Is that a guess or what you have been told?

Total guess ;)
Not bad

Just telling my dad how correct he was when he guessed the same lineup last night since it was pretty obvious

Your smug reply to my proves my point, you are an attention seeking poster who hides when he is wrong and thinks he has swagger when right

Remember the whole 'Kent starts' on Saturday? You just moving on from that yeah? Your guess not pay off that time?

How about instead of focusing on me you enjoy the game?

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:

Wouldn't have Borna anywhere near decent opposition who will press him but the team is quite attacking. Certainly can't say Gio is playing it safe.

What a strange team. You wonder whether that central midfield will hold up. Hope Gio has got it right. Bizarre how different the team looks to be set up this week compared to last.
How so?

We are 2 nil down, we need to create and score goals. Gio made an arse of last week, gave them way too much respect.

I do though prefer Arfield as an impact sub, he's at an age where he's more effective when the opposition are tired.

Time will tell but play as we can and we will blow this lot away.

We have a 2 goal deficit to overcome what exactly is strange about it ? Jack hasn't kicked a ball for ages and Kamara was woeful in the last game.

Arfield deserves a chance to show what he can do.
I am not complaining. I just think it is very unlike Gio not to have at least two deepish lying central midfield players even in a game we need to chase. I hope he has pulled a master strike

Absolutely agree with the team apart from keeper and Lawrence and colak. The later two are slow and the game will bypass I fear. Glad arfield is back in. We have a really strong bench

FZvG5qpXgAIC2k5

We must be better than in the first leg,if only because we couldn't be any worse.
I think it's important to recognise the fact that USG actually came 1st in the Belgian League and I beleive they were only placed 2nd due the weird play off routine in place there.
Whereas I believe we are better than them for this game, I think we need to be realistic in our expectations and not expect this to be anything else except a really tough game.
We need winners all over the park tonight and no failures.
IMO if we win this game tonight it will be one of the best results in our European history.

2-0 in 90 mins and either a winning goal in ET or a penalties victory.
i can see where you're coming from re the 0-2 scoreline. it's a bit of a mountain to climb but we've beaten far better teams by a 2 goal margin in recent years and USG are not a team we should be getting knocked out by after our performances the last few seasons. i can't wait til KO personally, i think we'l be too strong for them. hope i'm right. WATP.

Disappointed Morelos ain't playing but if he ain't ready then no point rushing him

We will score but I don't have faith in Borna and Sands at the back so quite nervous for this. Expecting a high scoring affair

That team is about the best he could have fielded given availability

We need to create chances and score goals - there's always going to be some risk attached to that recipe

We can do this and add another memorable night to our collective Ibrox European memories.

After 66 years, it's time we did.

Back