Rangers 70’s Retro Scarf

Der Hammer1

Official Ticketer
Hi guys,

I am reproducing a class Rangers Football Supporters Retro Scarf from the 70’s

material will be Silk and the length will be 15 x 145 cm

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears

Mate there was a replica a few years ago that honestly looked cheap tat.
I have a vested interest as drunk I gave my mates dads scarf away after we beat Aberdeen to win the league to a young boy in our pub up from England, still a source of embarrassment for me as his dad died shortly after.
How close to the original is it as pretty interested to try and right a bad wrong.

Mate there was a replica a few years ago that honestly looked cheap tat.
I have a vested interest as drunk I gave my mates dads scarf away after we beat Aberdeen to win the league to a young boy in our pub up from England, still a source of embarrassment for me as his dad died shortly after.
How close to the original is it as pretty interested to try and right a bad wrong.
I’ve seen that one mate looks terrible. I’ve spent time on the design to get the exact details of the scarf. The material I’m using is silk no good quality material. Manufacturing is starting on monday. I’ve used the manufacturers before for a scarf and quality was very good so expecting the same service

I have an original from the sixties, identical design.
Looks great, you will sell out no problem.
Thank you mate. I love the design of the scarf think it’s one of the best I’ve seen. There’s a few others I would love to do though if this goes well

Hi guys,

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears
Looks good mate, but I'm not being funny here, how much money from the sales are you giving to Rangers?

I know you're doing this on a small scale but especially after all we've been through recently, it doesn't sit right with me if you're cashing in on us without contributing something back.

Looks good mate, but I'm not being funny here, how much money from the sales are you giving to Rangers?

I know you're doing this on a small scale but especially after all we've been through recently, it doesn't sit right with me if you're cashing in on us without contributing something back.
im not donating anything and I’m not cashing in on anyone. I’m providing a service. Last product I made I donated the lot to the Salvation Army to help people at Xmas. (Only highlighting that to show I’m not trying to cash in constantly from rangers fans)

I'm in. I want one of these beauties. Have you got plans to produce more of these? I reckon they will fly off the shelves in record time. Shame I couldn't pre order a pre order!

I'm in. I want one of these beauties. Have you got plans to produce more of these? I reckon they will fly off the shelves in record time. Shame I couldn't pre order a pre order!
If the demand is there I’ll order more in mate for sure. I’m already thinking i should add another 100 to the order.There’s a few retro scarves that I love so I would live to do a collection but will see how this goes first

If the demand is there I’ll order more in mate for sure. I’m already thinking i should add another 100 to the order.There’s a few retro scarves that I love so I would live to do a collection but will see how this goes first
Superb. I'll be following this with interest. I think you are providing a great service and at very reasonable prices.

im not donating anything and I’m not cashing in on anyone. I’m providing a service. Last product I made I donated the lot to the Salvation Army to help people at Xmas. (Only highlighting that to show I’m not trying to cash in constantly from Rangers fans)
Good that you've helped the Salvation Army in the past, but why not consider a 50/50 profit share?

I've previously bought a founders scarf and if I remember correctly some of the funds were used to help restore old players graves which I thought was great.

Good that you've helped the Salvation Army in the past, but why not consider a 50/50 profit share?

I've previously bought a founders scarf and if I remember correctly some of the funds were used to help restore old players graves which I thought was great.
To be fair to @Der Hammer1 he has also pledged scarves we can auction off for our fundraiser too. Without hesitation he was only too pleased to help us. And that's on top of the sizeable amount he gave to the salvation army. I get what your saying but this isn't some Mike Ashley type robbing us blind.

I get what your saying but this is a good guy whose providing a service which I have only good things to say about.

He didn't need to help us for our fundraiser he chose to.

Hi guys,

here is the scarf image:

Thanks bears
I always wanted one of these.

Hi guys,

here is the scarf image:

Thanks bears

I had this scarf, bought it in one of the shops underneath the heilan man's umbrella on Argyle Street in 1974. Wish I still had it, that is a classic scarf.

Why should he?

I wouldn't imagine the old style badge is trademarked, and he isnt copying, or making something similar to anything the club currently sells (which if they had any sense they would, as the interest in this proves). And hes not claiming its an official product.

The fans have backed the club massively in recent times. Sold out ST's, huge Merch sales, MyGers etc.

Yes, there is still plenty funding required, but the fans are playing their part.

Back