Rangers 70’s Retro Scarf

Mine arrived today, childhood memory of my old one, which i wore at easter road in 1975, and here i am again wearing it as we win 55 many thanks.

Hi guys,

I am reproducing a class Rangers Football Supporters Retro Scarf from the 70’s

material will be Silk and the length will be 15 x 145 cm

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears
mine arrived yesterday,cracker,love it,thanks mate,look forward to more nice retro items

Received mine today, many thanks. It is very good quality. I think it's longer than the original versions of this type of scarf. You could save a few quid by chopping a few inches off and they'd be closer again to the originals. Well done with them mate. A big thumbs up from me.
Got mine yesterday and if I'm honest it's cheap tack.
Poor quality and certainly not worth money.

Gordih - what are you expecting? Hard person to please by the looks of it.

Look through the posts. Everyone seems happy with the purchase.

Apart from you.

I received the 2 scarfs I ordered this morning, well pleased with the quality, well done.
I will order another 2 when they become available, an absolute bargain at £15 each.

Apart from you.
Can’t please everyone mate. This scarf is certainly not cheap tack but anyone who is unhappy can message me on here and I’ll sort a refund no problem

Apart from you.
Not apart from me..

Not hard to please..

What I'm expecting has nothing to do with you.

Perhaps people that are not happy just kept quiet and put it down to experience.
I voiced my opinion as that my way.

Good luck to hammer for his efforts and future projects.

Not apart from me..

Not hard to please..

What I'm expecting has nothing to do with you.

Perhaps people that are not happy just kept quiet and put it down to experience.
I voiced my opinion as that my way.

Good luck to hammer for his efforts and future projects.

If you were unhappy with it, could you not just send the guy a DM, instead of broadcasting it on the thread, putting folk off the purchase?

Back