Rangers 70’s Retro Scarf

Last post on this! Half of the scarves have been packaged and the rest will be packed for Monday. For everyone who has ordered please allow 5 7 working days from Monday for arrival as the weather has delayed post I’ve been told thanks everyone! Got some exciting things coming for the title party will keep everyone informed

Last post on this! Half of the scarves have been packaged and the rest will be packed for Monday. For everyone who has ordered please allow 5 7 working days from Monday for arrival as the weather has delayed post I’ve been told thanks everyone! Got some exciting things coming for the title party will keep everyone informed
Thanks mate.

This looks like exactly the type of thing Rangers are talking about with regards to brand protection.

Personally, id rather rangers got the money from these type of things....... but in order to make money, they need to produce things like these scarves, famous bobble hats, mugs from copland streetwear etc. Perhaps the club could get into partnership with these? If the club endorsed and they are sold through the store they'd sell many more as more people would be aware of them.

Hi guys,

I am reproducing a class Rangers Football Supporters Retro Scarf from the 70’s

material will be Silk and the length will be 15 x 145 cm

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears
Hi I ordered on the 25th jan , is there a wee delay?

Personally, id rather Rangers got the money from these type of things....... but in order to make money, they need to produce things like these scarves, famous bobble hats, mugs from copland streetwear etc. Perhaps the club could get into partnership with these? If the club endorsed and they are sold through the store they'd sell many more as more people would be aware of them.
I’m going to reach out to the club to see if I can obtain some sort of franchise to use the crest but these scarves don’t use that and the bottle opener etc I’m selling don’t either.

Well done Hammer, I have an original from the early 60s, for extra staunchness my mum dyed the white end tassels bright orange. It is much admired and my son
(Immortal 7) is looking forward to his inheritance.

feedback has been amazing guys thanks! If anyone has Twitter if they wouldn’t mind tagging the page @Everybadges just to spread the word :) thanks again everyone

Also for anyone who missed out and wants one I have spares. If you want one can you let me know as I’m trying to establish wether I have enough spares for all :)

My two arrived today and I’m really pleased with them. They’re great quality, vibrant colours and look really classy. Thanks again.

Hi guys,

I am reproducing a class Rangers Football Supporters Retro Scarf from the 70’s

material will be Silk and the length will be 15 x 145 cm

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears
How does this fit in with the Rangers intellectual property statement I heard about today? The scarf looks great BTW.:)

W.A.T.P.

Back