Rangers 70’s Retro Scarf

Mine arrived this morning, very pleased with it thanks @Der Hammer1
gn22.png

Received mine today, many thanks. It is very good quality. I think it's longer than the original versions of this type of scarf. You could save a few quid by chopping a few inches off and they'd be closer again to the originals. Well done with them mate. A big thumbs up from me.

Received mine today, many thanks. It is very good quality. I think it's longer than the original versions of this type of scarf. You could save a few quid by chopping a few inches off and they'd be closer again to the originals. Well done with them mate. A big thumbs up from me.
Cheers mate

Are you going to do the 60’s retro scarf with the angled ends?

Good shout, was going to ask the same question. Got the original scarf that was in top condition until the moths got at it last year. It now has a few holes in it so I'm now looking for a Rangers sew on patch. Damn moths !!

Would love one of the matching Red, White and Blue bonnets from the same era but I've never seen them for sale anywhere.

Good shout, was going to ask the same question. Got the original scarf that was in top condition until the moths got at it last year. It now has a few holes in it so I'm now looking for a Rangers sew on patch. Damn moths !!

Would love one of the matching Red, White and Blue bonnets from the same era but I've never seen them for sale anywhere.
I’ve bought two of the 70’s ones but would really like the 60’s one.
Can you post a pic of yours mate ( despite the damn moth damage)

Genuinely well done on this mate - way beyond expectations. You can tell it’s not been made cheaply. Sharp lines and it feels great.

You got a photo of the retro 60s scarf you’re gonna do?

Got mine yesterday and if I'm honest it's cheap tack.
Poor quality and certainly not worth money.

Genuinely well done on this mate - way beyond expectations. You can tell it’s not been made cheaply. Sharp lines and it feels great.

You got a photo of the retro 60s scarf you’re gonna do?
Thanks mate appreciate that. Not yet mate will have a look next week for the a clear image and get started on the design :)

Ah but it shows they had good taste

Got mine this morning, thanks DH.

R.e the angled end ones - l picked one up from a vendor selling them in Novo's Bar last year.
It's shorter made than this one and doesn't have the tassles at the end, was £10.
Very similar l would say.
Both look great as a replica of the originals.

Got mine this morning mate, nice scarf, but still a bit away from the holy grail.
Your next one, get the original, fast boat to China take it to the guys that make fake watches, make the scarf retire on the the proceeds ;)

Got mine this morning mate, nice scarf, but still a bit away from the holy grail.
Your next one, get the original, fast boat to China take it to the guys that make fake watches, make the scarf retire on the the proceeds ;)
Hahahaha if I can get a real clear image of the angled I can get it bang on I know it. Hope you enjoy the scarf bud

Back