Rangers Announce New Kit Deal With Hummel

Totally agree with this. Drop it for the second year and then bring it back for the last year of the deal. More ££ for the club and Hummel. The board of directors need to get the message that this will put more money in the club's coffers. Is that not their fiduciary duty?

Aye, but what will James Dornan, Angela Haggerty and Ill Phill think ;)

Get it done Rangers.

Will be great for the club to actually have a season with kit sales that will hopefully go towards the recruitment this season. The first time in a long long time!

I'm not including this season since a limited amount of tops were sold at half price then the uptake wasn't massive by the time they did go on sale mid season

I'm sure this kit will go down a treat, we've been calling out for a deal where the club gets the most of the money for years, we've got it........ will benefit the club massively.

Why is anyone moaning about this? It's good money, we've not even seen a kit to get raging about :)mad::mad::mad:) and it's not Puma. What's the issue?

What is the deal worth upfront, what's the retail price & what's our percentage?

The idea of an orange kit is growing on me rapidly. Only problem is I'm growing more rapid than idea!

Curry Pie & Cake Loyal!

Last edited:
Pains me to say this but when scumdee hibernian had hummel I thought some of the kits were actually pretty decent and at that time loads of folk were going about with hummel tracksuit tops on etc, in fact if you go into xile I'm sure they still sell hummel gear.

Tbh the only teams that get anything decent from the likes of Nike and Adidas are the likes of man ure, real Madrid, bayern and barca. The rest get the usual uninspired shite of the day that was knocked up in ten mins by the work experience boy at nike/adidas.

Going by what hummel have done for Denmark and what they have said about us and the smoggies I actually excited to see what they bring out for us, and in fact I bet our supporter base will be over the moon with our new kit.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the new Tims top for next season LOL they are all raging because they'v broken the hoops again and put a pop botton close on the crew neck like they did in the 80's it's the gayest thing I've seen since Tierney

To be fair, it’ll be hard for them to put out a worse effort than the mentally challenged kit for next year. I refuse to be beaten by a team wearing a nanny collar.

My personal opinion on this matter is I despise when Rangers are brought into the big walk, I've been involved in the band scene and most people who are hate it as well, The march is nothing to do with football or rangers it's a separate entity and should be kept that way.

Personally as long as everyone behaves themselves I'm always delighted anytime the city centre is full of Gers tops.

Cheva, Cheva, Cheva, Chevron
Chevron, Chevron, Chevron
Chevron, let me rock you
Let me rock you, Chevron
Let me rock you, that's all I wanna do
Chevron, let me rock you
Let me rock you, Chevron
Let me rock you, let me feel for you
Chevron let me tell you what I wanna do
Do you feel for me, the way I feel for you
Chevron let me tell you what I wanna do
I wanna love you, wanna hug you, wanna squeeze you too...

It makes sense.

Many of the strips when I was going up were made by Hummel - Real Madrid and Denmark to name a few. Feyenoord, Tottenham when Gazza played for them, the Crazy Gang, Aston Villa, Watford, Sunderland, Bronby...

My personal opinion on this matter is I despise when Rangers are brought into the big walk, I've been involved in the band scene and most people who are hate it as well, The march is nothing to do with football or rangers it's a separate entity and should be kept that way.

Gladdens my heart when I'm parading and the spectators are bedecked in the Colours of Rangers.

Im with you on that to be fair, staunchly Rangers and loyalist but i like the 2 of thm kept apart. Our culture isnt about football tops. Cheapens it to an extent when we should be expressing the many positives and work our beliefs bring

Wish they’d release a top just to get a wee bit more excitement going since it’s probably the most excitement we will have til pre season

The sales this season will go through the roof regardless.

They would be smart to wait and release an orange jersey after this season guaranteeing another big sale.

And of course a strip with 55 incorporated into the material.

Not everyone can afford to but multiple tops for them and their kids every season.

Back