Rangers Announce New Kit Deal With Hummel

Some of these mock ups have been outstanding but I’d like to see slimmer chevrons down the sides. They’ll have their name on the chest/centre of the shirt. No need for big chevrons on a bespoke shirt
I presume you’d be saying the same about Adidas’ three stripes

A05_B353_B_E176_48_EF_9862_87_CF0315_FFF5.jpg

Lifted from twitter.

Fantastic. No doubt one of our kits in 2022 will be this.

What a statement, very complimentary towards the club and fans,

It feels good to be excited about a new kit for the first time in what feels like many many years.

Well done to the club!

Some of these mock ups have been outstanding but I’d like to see slimmer chevrons down the sides. They’ll have their name on the chest/centre of the shirt. No need for big chevrons on a bespoke shirt

Would be like Nike without the swoosh or adidas without three stripes. It's what sets them apart and they will feature.

I really pray we bring out an orange away strip and it absolutely nothing to do with links that other clubs etc may think the reason we might have done it.

Just because it's a fcking COLOUR like their Pink away top is a colour.

Get it done cause it will be again the single biggest GIRFUY to everyone of those b@stards out there that despise everything we are.

dguad-14-home-tags_1_3_2.jpg

No sure if this has been posted but there’s plenty on this thread that will suddenly be all for Hummel if we get similar :oops:

I'd still buy that ^

By GEORGE, for some it'd look like a designer BUNGLE but as long as it has a ZIPPY collar, I'd be happy.

Back