Rangers are bigger than Scottish football

I was there, still have my main stand ticket stub costing 1.50, and it was 5-0, going on 12.

Robert Russell ran that game from midfield that day, but the press insisted that Scotland had the best midfield in Europe.
That team of Smith, Cooper, Russell were brilliant. Bobby best uncapped player in Scotland and after his Rangers career he was still doing great at Motherwell.

The sad thing is I can see the rest of Scottish football trying to place every obstacle they can in front of Rangers if we make the semi final or even final.

Our board really need to fight our corner this time none of this 48 hours to prepare for a major European final like 2008.

It really is all about the Rangers. Love us or hate us, there’s no in between. Without us there is nothing.

That’s the domestic Scottish game in a nutshell.

He did. Competed for the right back position with Stuart Kennedy of Aberdeen.
F#cking Hell, imagine me getting that wrong....:oops: Another point I wanted to make was I think Derek Johnstone should've went to the World Cup in West Germany in 1974 even if he was only 20 because he was a Hell of a player even at that age.

and we've punched above our weight in europe on next to nowt transfer fees spent this season, you don't hear that in the media, but the tims waste millions and get humped in europe, and it's oh poor tims they're on a rebuild

Celtic can only win by removing their only competitors and antagonising the refs with their authorities and media on tow. Rangers will always be looking for the betterment of football whilst that bastardised team will always be wanting a race to the bottom. The rest just want a piece of the pie and since they have the authorities they will fall at their feet to get their little piece.
You've described this perfectly.

F#cking Hell, imagine me getting that wrong....:oops: Another point I wanted to make was I think Derek Johnstone should've went to the World Cup in West Germany in 1974 even if he was only 20 because he was a Hell of a player even at that age.
DJ wouldn't have got a look in as Joe Jordan was at that time a fantastic centre forward

Ten years. Yes, TEN. And we have done better than them on less money. They have squandered how many millions in that period and they haven't been able to achieve what we have. A pathetic club, whose success in Scotland relies on corrupt officials.

The jealousy this week is brilliant to watch. They think it should have been them talking about European wins. It should have been them buzzing at another knock out round. It should have been them getting praise from all over Europe, from teams , coaches and pundits. It should have been them, with Angieball, playing the most amazing football ever seen in the game, playing the most devastating front three in the history of the game. It should have been them.

But it wasn't. Get it up them.

We were getting served up this shyt less than four year ago :))

This was a “Rallying call“ by Broonie, a “call to arms“ to encourage the rest of Scottish teams to aspire to the levels and endeavours of the mighty Celtc.

If a Rangers Captain had said this it would be “arrogance”, a “failure to understand the financial dynamics” or, in the Sun or Rhecord, “ a boot in the baws tae Scoattish fitba.”

Ten years. Yes, TEN. And we have done better than them on less money. They have squandered how many millions in that period and they haven't been able to achieve what we have. A pathetic club, whose success in Scotland relies on corrupt officials.

The jealousy this week is brilliant to watch. They think it should have been them talking about European wins. It should have been them buzzing at another knock out round. It should have been them getting praise from all over Europe, from teams , coaches and pundits. It should have been them, with Angieball, playing the most amazing football ever seen in the game, playing the most devastating front three in the history of the game. It should have been them.

But it wasn't. Get it up them.
I applaud this post. Well said sir.

Smile OP, we're in a major Euro quarter final, Scottish Cup semis and though we're behind we're starting to find some form.

Stop caring about what others think of us, it's all about Rangers.

Back