Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

The one thing I'm certain of he will have a firm plan on how we will play. That is going to be a massive improvement. Welcome back MB.

On his appointment, Beale continued: “It is fantastic to be back and to see everybody this morning, there are some new faces but some people that I know really well so it is great to see everyone.

I am hugely proud, it is a wonderful, wonderful football club, it is an institution. For everyone that works here it is a huge privilege, but to be the manager of this football club, that is extremely special. Some wonderful people have sat in this chair prior to me, and I am hugely proud to be the person sat here now.

There was a lot of posters on here who said he was the brains when S G was manager,
Well we find out shortly. All the very best Michael.

He's always talked well, only thing that concerned me was him talking about the players who are there from before, its clear alot of them need to go. There can't be any loyalty to the detrement of the team. The performance and results are the priority

Happy to have MB in as manager,look forward to seeing an improvement in performances.
(Please don’t say “yous” in your interviews going forward Michael ;):)))

Anyone stick a bet on Beale to become next manager? Just wondering when they usually pay out.

how was the RTV interview? For those of us who cannot view it
I thought he spoke well. Pleased to be back etc, wants to focus on only winning. Getting the fans excited about the football we're playing etc. Said winning games only priority. Looking forward to getting going etc.

A risky appointment. Change was needed, but that's compensation for Gio and QPR to get him back.
Just hope it's for the right reasons, and not to take heat off the Board with the AGM approaching.
No doubting Beale's coaching credentials, but I question whether a better move would have been ripping this squad up and starting over. Much less likely to be an overhaul with Beale's existing relationships with the current squad.

1U9duE0.gif

"further appointments to be confirmed in the days ahead."
Implying at least two more people coming in. Neil Banfield, Harry Watling and Damian Matthew have already been confirmed in the same press release.

Other medical staff?
So are any of those 3 his assistant manager or is that a position still to be filled?

Initially hesitant about Beale but now very optimistic. I think he could be great for us!
That’s how I feel. I wasn‘t overly excited last week when it became clear he was out target, but as the weekend progressed I’ve felt more and more upbeat about it. He’ll bring a clear pattern of play, has show he can develop players and is bringing experienced and well-regarded people with him.

As his former boss said, Let’s Go.

Not a bad idea. Are you 100% confident?
Do you like the club paying out millions in compensation?
Let me remind you,he was the coach when we got beaten by Malmo and had a few bad results just before he left.
Behave, we offer a manager a job until the end of the season and we will end up with a Stuart McCall, or a Murty…….that was never going to happen

Anyone that’s still got reservations about Beale being our new manager I would suggest you watch his interview.

“I’m here to win”
“I want us to win in style”
“I want these players to play with the handbrake off and completely go for it every single game”
“There’s going to be a variety of changes since I was last here in terms of tactics”

Exciting times ahead hopefully!

Anyone that’s still got reservations about Beale being our new manager I would suggest you watch his interview.

“I’m here to win”
“I want us to win in style”
“I want these players to play with the handbrake off and completely go for it every single game”
“There’s going to be a variety of changes since I was last here in terms of tactics”

Exciting times ahead hopefully!
Got a link?

Worth a view.
Too much to write here, hopefully, the club makes it available on YT after the initial RTV premier. Certainly not something that should be behind a paywall bit nice for us RTV subscribers to get an advance viewing so to speak.
It’s on badger loyal Facebook page.

Feel like Beale spoke well, talking about the need for winning but winning in a way that excites the fans. Wants us to go at it every single game.

Hopefully he can deliver on his word

It’s on badger loyal Facebook page.

Feel like Beale spoke well, talking about the need for winning but winning in a way that excites the fans. Wants us to go at it every single game.

Hopefully he can deliver on his word
Wants us to go at it every single game.

This is what we want to see. Players giving their all.

Congratulations and a big welcome back to Michael. Looking forward to seeing what’s next. Roll on the Leverkusen and Spoonburners games. Be an interesting run up to Christmas. And new year.

That trumpet on the telly there jumping about like a daft mentally challenged. Embarrassing. Anyway welcome back Michael.

Back