Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

Wouldnt surprise me if you can peel back the label to reveal one of the unsold anniversary bottles. Would be good if someone could do a taste comparison!

Nope, no more. Bought all of them so far but lines have to be drawn.

Tbf, not that I think any of them will truly appreciate in value, I can’t imagine there is a day where someone is knocking your door for the EH edition. :D

Not sure you’re missing out here.

Another new release. 350 available. Timed nicely with a wee 15% off code I had. There's also a nice wee Rangers glass finally been produced (can't believe it took them this long).

Passing on this one.

I've just ordered this one, which I think is the 13th Rangers/Douglas Laing whisky I've bought.
I was giving the 30yo Bunnahabhain a miss up until a couple of weeks ago as it was a bit out my price range. Ended up biting the bullet and buying it when they reduced it to £750 - used a 10% discount code - so got it for £675.
These will pass to my daughter one day, who will no doubt punt them immediately to buy more clothes!

Tbf, not that I think any of them will truly appreciate in value, I can’t imagine there is a day where someone is knocking your door for the EH edition. :D

Not sure you’re missing out here.
A couple of thoughts on this. First, agree that it's a strange release branding for a small run like this. Second, it makes me think that we missed an opportunity with the naming of Edmiston House. I mean, really - why name it after the street? Couldn't we have honoured a legend or something at least? Anyway, that's for another thread.

I still bought the whisky. B-)

A couple of thoughts on this. First, agree that it's a strange release branding for a small run like this. Second, it makes me think that we missed an opportunity with the naming of Edmiston House. I mean, really - why name it after the street? Couldn't we have honoured a legend or something at least? Anyway, that's for another thread.

I still bought the whisky. B-)

Presume we’ll likely go get it sponsored?

Robert Marshall House? :)

I don't know if my 55 whisky is any good or not .....Reason it will never be opened to taste! ......To me It just about remembering the time and place, which echoes!
"We are back". ........Thank you Steve Gerrard ....You will always be remembered by, True blue's.

I have got about fifty plus different types whisky in my collection some very auld, but 55 as Andy Stewart would sing "Is the pride of the awe"

Note: If you don't know who Andy Stewart is ask your dad or grandad?

Douglas laing Whisky was originated in 1948 the year of my birth also the year of the start of the NHS ........what a proud history .......For me and my birth date?

No Surrender.

I don't know if my 55 whisky is any good or not .....Reason it will never be opened to taste! ......To me It just about remembering the time and place, which echoes!
"We are back". ........Thank you Steve Gerrard ....You will always be remembered by, True blue's.

I have got about fifty plus different types whisky in my collection some very auld, but 55 as Andy Stewart would sing "Is the pride of the awe"

Note: If you don't know who Andy Stewart is ask your dad or grandad?

Douglas laing Whisky was originated in 1948 the year of my birth also the year of the start of the NHS ........what a proud history .......For me and my birth date?

No Surrender.

the 55 is nice, almost clear in colour.

I bought two, nearly finished the 1st one on title day.

My favourite looking bottle is the one that came with the original wee bottle scarf - blended malt from speyside.

Probably has no real value tbh, but it stands out on my display.

My favourite looking bottle is the one that came with the original wee bottle scarf - blended malt from speyside.

Probably has no real value tbh, but it stands out on my display.
I have them all bar two from the 2023 trilogy collection but thinking about picking them up.

Do you mean to say you don't take up to option to add on a wee bottle scarf to each of your orders? Staunch point deduction!

Does anybody have the full list of whisky’s to hand?

I think I have them all, but you never know!
From memory:-

Red - Glenrothes 13yo
White - Port Dundas 30yo
Blue - Coal Ila 12yo
Season 2020/21
Season 2021/22
Winter Edition
150th Anniversary Blended Malt
150th Anniversary 30yo Bunnahabhain
2023 Trilogy Sweet
2023 Trilogy Fruity
2023 Trilogy Smoky
EH

From memory:-

Red - Glenrothes 13yo
White - Port Dundas 30yo
Blue - Coal Ila 12yo
Season 2020/21
Season 2021/22
Winter Edition
150th Anniversary Blended Malt
150th Anniversary 30yo Bunnahabhain
2023 Trilogy Sweet
2023 Trilogy Fruity
2023 Trilogy Smoky
EH
I have

Red
White
Blue
Eh

Purchased a few and at first wasn't going to bother with the EH edition but after seeing how quickly it sold out I bought one when I saw on here they had more stock available = Sucker !

Slanj buddy.

I'll get some for the next time there's something decent to toast.

How much is it and can you post a link?

Back