Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

I have just bought one right there after seeing this thread. Opened up the link and said it was out of stock, I then refreshed the page and it came up 1 in stock and somehow managed to buy one.

Still says 1 in stock. It was sold out for me and for some reason I just kept going on and eventually it said 1 I stock, which I got. Now saying 1 more available.

Still says 1 in stock. It was sold out for me and for some reason I just kept going on and eventually it said 1 I stock, which I got. Now saying 1 more available.
Might have been the timer ran out on someone's basket and released it. Timer was 15 mins, may be worth refreshing like mad for the next few mins :D

I have just bought one right there after seeing this thread. Opened up the link and said it was out of stock, I then refreshed the page and it came up 1 in stock and somehow managed to buy one.
Likewise mate, managed to get one for my old man’s Christmas despite initially showing sold out.

Missed out on the first edition so happy to get this

Gutted I miss the second one. For some reason the mail didn't show up as a notification on my phone. Probably won't even try for the third now. No real point in having 2 of the 3. On the plus side the value of the first has probably tripled :D

Gutted I miss the second one. For some reason the mail didn't show up as a notification on my phone. Probably won't even try for the third now. No real point in having 2 of the 3. On the plus side the value of the first has probably tripled :D
I'd be more than happy to purchase it from you mate :)

Thought I was privileged getting an email with my VIP Mygers, all gone in 20 mins before I even opened it!

Club should perhaps do decent thing and give those that have purchased the first two, first refusal on the third
?

Good idea.

Be absolutely gutting to miss out on #3 when you have #1 and #2.

Leaves it wide open for people not interested in the whisky to buy #3 with a view to trying to make a profit.

Hopefully not, wouldn’t like to think our fans would do this to our own.

Good idea.

Leaves it wide open for people not interested in the whisky to buy #3 with a view to trying to make a profit.

Or maybe not allow folk lucky enough to have got one never mind 2 into the race for bottle 3

Any ideas what the 3rd will be? I would guess its got to be an islay. Would love it to be a bowmore or laga. Single cask islay would be a few quid though.

Only because you have the two :D

Role reversed you would be wanting the chance of owning one of the three!

That’s why I recognised it was a valid point, mate.

Not sure I would want #3 if I didn’t have #1 and #2, though.

And if #1 was £75, #2 was £135, what do we think #3 will cost?

It might be at a price point that puts people off who don’t have #1 and #2.

I just want #3!

That’s why I recognised it was a valid point, mate.

Not sure I would want #3 if I didn’t have #1 and #2, though.

And if #1 was £75, #2 was £135, what do we think #3 will cost?

It might be at a price point that puts people off who don’t have #1 and #2.

I just want #3!
I think it will either be another £135 or a £210. The ones so far have been in line with other Douglas Laing bottling.

Bugger missed out this time! Too busy helping others get PS5s!

Who wants to sell me the single grain?

Last edited:
Good idea.

I agree with this - completely selfishly though, I’ll grant you that :)

Very strange that only 185 bottles available yet they were sold out after 15 mins over 3 hours ago and now there is bottles becoming available

I get that folk initially who had it in their basket have timed out but you only get 15 mins so why are there still 2s and 3s popping up?

not that I’m not happy that bears are getting one just seems strange

Very strange that only 185 bottles available yet they were sold out after 15 mins over 3 hours ago and now there is bottles becoming available

I get that folk initially who had it in their basket have timed out but you only get 15 mins so why are there still 2s and 3s popping up?

not that I’m not happy that bears are getting one just seems strange
I agree mate. Don’t even know why I bothered refreshing the page because I didn’t think there would be a hope in hell, but there you go...

The one that was released today has 1 per customer at the bottom. The 1st release did not. Good idea imo save multiple buys. Wonder if some tried to buy more or maybe bottles that had been ead marked for staff, club etc have been put back on for sale. That would explain the random bottles showing back up.

A week and a bit inbetween the release of the red and white. I wonder if it will be around the same time for the blue.

The one that was released today has 1 per customer at the bottom. The 1st release did not. Good idea imo save multiple buys. Wonder if some tried to buy more or maybe bottles that had been ead marked for staff, club etc have been put back on for sale. That would explain the random bottles showing back up.

I bought mine then my mates using the Mrs name. Still had to take two goes.

Hopefully get the third now.

Sods law , missed this one as I was night shift last night , been trying on and off , sometimes stock will show but there's no option to add to basket , oh well , looks like I'll get to taste the first one now

Latest posts

Back