Rangers Easter eggs

I do remember Rangers chocolate bars being sold at Ibrox, early 2000’s iirc
Sure we had Cadburys Rangers-themed chocolate bars for winning 55.

As for Easter Eggs now, I guess it comes down to whether the cost of sourcing them, stocking them and selling them in sufficient numbers to make a profit stacks up. The supermarkets will have all their Easter Egg stock marked down by Monday, if not before.

I have my own wee sweet business and I contacted Rangers several times about stocking Rangers sweet cones and sweet jars in the shop and Ibrox, but never got a reply.

I think it’s a good market that’s missed and a wee pick up gift to add in with presents too!

We even gifted a whole lot to the players when they won 55, but no idea if they ever got them.
Sorry to hear that. A lovely gesture.

Easter Bunny is from good stock

C9dOU4OXUAAegwx.jpg

Charge fans to loan a walkie talkie for the match so they can contact the UB or BO to start a song of their choice. Radio in your favourite song eg Fan in club deck: Barcelona 1972 do you copy. UB Commander: Copy fellow bear lets get this going.
I’m in the front of the main stand. I just shout down to him what I want them to sing next ;)

You would think being in partnership with one of the largest chocolate brands, that this would be a no brainer. But no. Nothing actually happens.
You keeping your anger directed towards Rangers, or should be share it out to Arsenal, Liverpool, United, City etc, none of whom appear to have Easter eggs out too?

You keeping your anger directed towards Rangers, or should be share it out to Arsenal, Liverpool, United, City etc, none of whom appear to have Easter eggs out too?

It’s hardly a wild suggestion as an ask, considering we list them as a commercial partner.

Be a cool product, albeit, unlikely a mass market for it.

Saying that, Cadbury’s might want to look into club specific ones. Fairly easily done and I’d imagine a decent addition.

Could just see the replies if Castore did make easter eggs.

"I got mine in the post and it was broken and missing the tin foil round it."

"I got mine and honestly the quality is shocking. Its not the same quality of a Lindt or Cadburys."

Could just see the replies if Castore did make easter eggs.

"I got mine in the post and it was broken and missing the tin foil round it."

"I got mine and honestly the quality is shocking. Its not the same quality of a Lindt or Cadburys."
Mine had a hearts badge on it

Back