Rangers garage/mancave

If anybody has there own supporters bus pennants/sew on patches I'll buy them off them.
I check eBay constantly for these

Last season for the hibs cup final one of my mates brought four Dutch guys(vitesse,psg & feeynoord fans)he knows through work to my garage for a swally and a few months later one of them sent over some feeynoord stuff to pin up which was a nice touch:cool:

One of my ambitions is to build one of these.
I'm an upholsterer so I made the pub seating myself with embroidered crest,I've done Liverpool seats with crest and a celtic one for my pals(I'll try find the pic of the Liverpool one that's in East Kilbride

Looks fantastic mate. I think that I might have seen some photos of your project before on your phone. It's been a few years since my brother and I used to see you for the games in Linen.;)

https://imgur.com/gallery/fkEJE

Here's a couple of new updated pics of my mancave,I've added a new swinging sign,old barrel & more pennants etc.
I like sharing these pics and seeing other people's bars.

Ffsake mate, if there is a God, I hope he one day has you designing some bits of heaven.
You certainly have a natural talent for the aesthetic.

That said, I hope that you don't allow any Filth near the dart board. ;)

You were doing so well until you mentioned Celtc, mate. :p Only joking. Superb work on show there.

Very nice.

Need to sort that spider out though. I'd hate that wee bastard in my gaff.

dUXAXtD.jpg

Back