Rangers have made our own flag for Sunday

I get it

I agree with it

but I’m utterly sick of the constant battling.
I disagree, although understand your thinking.

I want us to disagree, oppose and attack the Scottish football authorities on as many things they do as legally possible. I want us to make it as awkward and difficult for them to do what they want as often as possible, and for Doncaster and co to be permanently worried their plans will get fùcked up by Rangers again and again.

They kicked us when we were down, they mocked us when they could, and they publicly conspired with our enemies to harm us.

They thought it an easy battle to win, but we should be giving them war in return.

I want us to disagree, oppose and attack the Scottish football authorities on as many things they do as legally possible. I want us to make it as awkward and difficult for them to do what they want as often as possible, and for Doncaster and co to be permanently worried their plans will get fùcked up by Rangers again and again.

They kicked us when we were down, they mocked us when they could, and they publicly conspired with our enemies to harm us.

They thought it an easy battle to win, but we should be giving them war in return.
I agree - we don't seem to have many opportunities to put the boot in, so when we get the chance we need to take it - every single time.

As has been said, the SPFL exec obviously allowed cinch to put their name on last season's winning flags as part of the new deal - it's utterly ridiculous.

I agree with you 100%.

we should be fighting them head on. But we shouldn’t have to

will we ever just be able to play football?

do the top clubs in England have this battle? I doubt it

Cinch would not be on the flag as they were not sponsors last season. But I understand the champion club is allowed to design its own flag. Rangers championship flags have always been the Saltire. Other clubs have different designs.
I’m sure cinch was on the flags Hearts and Thistle received

Cinch weren't involved in last seasons league and therefore shouldn't be on the flag.

As for the rest of them at the SFA etc, fvck them.

So says Andy Devlin

No Cinch. No Doncaster. No MacLennan.

Well done the Rangers.

NEIL DONCASTER and Murdo MacLennan will NOT be at Ibrox when Rangers unfurl the Premiership flag.

And SunSport understands Gers have commissioned their own special standard to mark the occasion — one which WON'T carry the name of league sponsors cinch.

Ibrox chiefs sparked fury among the league’s governing body when they refused to advertise the car dealer in their opening Premiership game against Livingston.

cinch penned a record deal with the SPFL worth around £1.6million per season.

However, Rangers argue they don’t have to honour aspects of the contract if they will negatively impact their own pre-existing sponsorship deals.

A bitter row has been simmering ever since — with the SPFL asking the SFA to intervene.

The stand-off has led to growing fears cinch could back out because one of the biggest clubs in the country is refusing to promote their brand.

Now we can reveal the SPFL chief executive and chairman won’t be present at the clash with Motherwell as Rangers chairman Douglas Park prepares to lead the celebrations.
A record deal of 1.6 million a season, really? Anyway they can all do one, good on Rangers. I am loving the stance we are taking right now. The fans MUST back then 100%

So says Andy Devlin

Well done the Rangers.

NEIL DONCASTER and Murdo MacLennan will NOT be at Ibrox when Rangers unfurl the Premiership flag.

And SunSport understands Gers have commissioned their own special standard to mark the occasion — one which WON'T carry the name of league sponsors cinch.

Ibrox chiefs sparked fury among the league’s governing body when they refused to advertise the car dealer in their opening Premiership game against Livingston.

However, Rangers argue they don’t have to honour aspects of the contract if they will negatively impact their own pre-existing sponsorship deals.

A bitter row has been simmering ever since — with the SPFL asking the SFA to intervene.

The stand-off has led to growing fears cinch could back out because one of the biggest clubs in the country is refusing to promote their brand.

Now we can reveal the SPFL chief executive and chairman won’t be present at the clash with Motherwell as Rangers chairman Douglas Park prepares to lead the celebrations.

They go on about 1.6 million as if it was a kings ransom?

By the time all the parasites of the SPFL have had their cut's and brown envelopes their will not be enough left for the personal in each of the clubs buying into this sponsorship to get a coffee and a doughnut?

So, the sponsorship is only about feeding the parasites of the SPFL.

They go on about 1.6 million as if it was a kings ransom?

By the time all the parasites of the SPFL have had their cut's and brown envelopes their will not be enough left for the personal in each of the clubs buying into this sponsorship to get a coffee and a doughnut?

So, the sponsorship is only about feeding the parasites of the SPFL.
Yeah just about covers their salaries.

So says Andy Devlin

Well done the Rangers.

That would be the biggest club in the country in case anyone was wondering.

This is music to my ears, the club finally looks like it’s got a spine and is taking no shit. Long may our hierarchy continue to be vigilant and proactive in all aspects of the club’s affairs, it’s important to try and be one step ahead of the filth who hate us and want to hurt us and cause as much trouble for us as they possibly can. We can all be absolutely certain THESE FILTH are always at the ready and looking for any opportunity that damages and creates negative headlines.

img_1688-1024x768.jpg

Leaked image of the flag B-D

This.

Because normally there would have been a sponsor last year and you don't continue to give them publicity once they've finished paying you, might seem a bit strange but actually totally normal.
The flag is for last season, cinch have nothing to do with last season.

So you think the previous sponsors (in normal time) should get publicity when they aren't paying for it??
Oldtimer can answer for himself, but I really don't get the point of your question. As been proven, Cinch have no legal rights over the the title flag. Previous deals and seasons are irrelevant.

Back