Rangers Lotto

Gregco

Hello!

If anyone is interested in signing up to the Rangers lotto then get in touch and I can sign you up! I donate all my commission back to RYDC.

For only £1 a week the Rangers Lotto enters you into 3 draws.

Saturday Jackpot up to £4,000

You are also entered into a bonus Wednesday draw which has a guaranteed £1,000 jackpot and a monthly rollover which can reach anything up to £25,000!

All profits from the lotto get put directly into our Youth Academy. A very simple way to get revenue into our club.

Contact me on twitter @gregco5088 if you would like to sign up and I can get it sorted for you.

Thanks!

We’ll done as I know the amount of effort you put into this - we salute you!

Can you post how many signups youve made since you started doing it? I know you’ve got through a ton load.

We’ll done as I know the amount of effort you put into this - we salute you!

Can you post how many signups youve made since you started doing it? I know you’ve got through a ton load.

Good to use my Twitter for something other than talking shite, getting transfer info wrong and slagging tims mate haha

Think up to and including todays sign ups I have 1164 on my agency. Aiming for 2k in 2018.

Colin does a great job and we should all get on board!

Haha! Jellybeans was taken when I signed up.
RIP jellybeans, he was a good bear :(

Its good to see more getting involved with the lotto. It reallt is simple and effective way to get cash in and win some yourself!

The lotto was decimated due to lack of trust etc with previous board. Slowly getting the numbers back up.

Good to use my Twitter for something other than talking shite, getting transfer info wrong and slagging tims mate haha

Think up to and including todays sign ups I have 1164 on my agency. Aiming for 2k in 2018.

Colin does a great job and we should all get on board!
Well done mate . Any idea how many are signed up to the Lotto over all ?
It’s something we should all get behind .

Hello!

If anyone is interested in signing up to the Rangers lotto then get in touch and I can sign you up! I donate all my commission back to RYDC.

For only £1 a week the Rangers Lotto enters you into 3 draws.

Saturday Jackpot up to £4,000

You are also entered into a bonus Wednesday draw which has a guaranteed £1,000 jackpot and a monthly rollover which can reach anything up to £25,000!

All profits from the lotto get put directly into our Youth Academy. A very simple way to get revenue into our club.

Contact me on twitter @gregco5088 if you would like to sign up and I can get it sorted for you.

Thanks!

Our new 2018 Rangers Lotto campaign starts tomorrow with the strapline '£8k in 2018'. The aim is to increase our weekly revenue by an extra £8k. A new series of adverts have been created for social media, websites, emails etc.

Rangers Lotto revenue is ring fenced for our Youth Program. We are asking fans to contribute £1 per week. It may not sound a lot but if 100,000 fans signed up then the resulting £5,200,000 revenue will be a game changer for our youth program and therefore the club.

If you have not already joined then please go to rydc.co.uk and follow the Rangers Lotto links or take Gregco's advice above and Greg will sort it for you. Greg doesn't take any commission for his work on our behalf so all profits stay within the club. If you are looking for ways to help support the club then Rangers Lotto is perfect.You may even win yourself some cash. We give away over £300,000 every year.

Thank You
Colin

Our new 2018 Rangers Lotto campaign starts tomorrow with the strapline '£8k in 2018'. The aim is to increase our weekly revenue by an extra £8k. A new series of adverts have been created for social media, websites, emails etc.

Rangers Lotto revenue is ring fenced for our Youth Program. We are asking fans to contribute £1 per week. It may not sound a lot but if 100,000 fans signed up then the resulting £5,200,000 revenue will be a game changer for our youth program and therefore the club.

If you have not already joined then please go to rydc.co.uk and follow the Rangers Lotto links or take Gregco's advice above and Greg will sort it for you. Greg doesn't take any commission for his work on our behalf so all profits stay within the club. If you are looking for ways to help support the club then Rangers Lotto is perfect.You may even win yourself some cash. We give away over £300,000 every year.

Thank You
Colin
Take Colins guidance. Just do it guys!!

Thank You
Colin
I sincerely hope you reach your target mate .
Keep up the good work!

Need to find a way to open up the Lotto to overseas bears, Gregco

Its do with laws in various countries and states. Would get messy I think!

You can still make a donation to RYDC and get a t shirt in the process!

Can you set up a syndicate. Eg if you have 4 people paying a £1 each to me, can I then pay £4p/w to the lotto and get 4 lines via the 1 DD?

Or is it easier for people to put on their own lines?

Trying to get people in the work to join up

Can you set up a syndicate. Eg if you have 4 people paying a £1 each to me, can I then pay £4p/w to the lotto and get 4 lines via the 1 DD?

Or is it easier for people to put on their own lines?

Trying to get people in the work to join up
Why not become an agent. It really really is dead easy. You only need 5 sign ups and all can be in the syndicate. Try it GF1

Its do with laws in various countries and states. Would get messy I think!

You can still make a donation to RYDC and get a t shirt in the process!
I guess it must be possible since the Irish Lottery can be played here and the Euromillions.

I guess it must be possible since the Irish Lottery can be played here and the Euromillions.

Yeah true! Colin can probably clear it up mate as im sure if they could do it they would due to demand we have from bears over seas.

One thing ive learned from signing people up is we have Rangers fans literally everywhere in the UK its insane.

Yeah true! Colin can probably clear it up mate as im sure if they could do it they would due to demand we have from bears over seas.

One thing ive learned from signing people up is we have Rangers fans literally everywhere in the UK its insane.
Worth looking into mate. More money for the club ;)

Can fans overseas buy Rising Stars tickets? Surely that's not part of gaming laws?

I'd urge all fans who can to buy one online...as well as at game. It's quick, easy and every penny helps.

Thank You
Colin
Anyone else for signing up?

Back