Rangers lotto

I agree, however to have a huge prize we need more fans to buy. The prize money will keep increasing the more tickets we sell. The ticket price is £2. The latest prizes have been c£5k, which is not bad to take home after a game. It could be £25k though but that's down to us all
My reckoning is that folk don't have a problem paying £ 3 or even £ 5 for scratchcards, when the odds of winning anything would be even more remote than paying the same for a half-time draw at Ibrox, mate.

This is a great post. £1 for the Rangers! If we were able to give another 600k to the club youth system it would be transformational. I’d urge every bear who reads this to sign up for a quid a week if they can afford it.

I’d like to see a real push on a lotto ring fenced for stadium expansion.
All joking aside. Rangers Lotto is the biggest untapped product the club has. I'm biased but I've been at the club for 22 years and I'm comfortable saying that. Apart from winning great cash prizes, you can seriously help the club for £1 a week ..... £1 !!

My reckoning is that folk don't have a problem paying £ 3 or even £ 5 for scratchcards, when the odds of winning anything would be even more remote than paying the same for a half-time draw at Ibrox, mate.
It's an issue for us. People are happy to buy National Lottey tickets weekly knowing they have more chance of a fridge landing on them. The odds of winning a Rangers Lotto prize are a fraction of the National Lottery + profits fund our club. Getting that across to everyone is my challenge

It's an issue for us. People are happy to buy National Lottey tickets weekly knowing they have more chance of a fridge landing on them. The odds of winning a Rangers Lotto prize are a fraction of the National Lottery + profits fund our club. Getting that across to everyone is my challenge

Maybe upping the prize money for the half-time draw as a " loss leader " for a season or two would later on draw in more fans buying a ticket, even out of force of habit.?

Been playing for 5+ years no maybe even more, never even won a quid back yet. Not fussed as happy to give the donation. But surely this means a big win is coming....

I signed up in October/November last year. A quid a week dont even notice it. When I told my mate you dont even need to check your numbers he signed up too.

Happy to donate and live in hope one day a cheeky wee (big) cheque comes through the letterbox.

Maybe upping the prize money for the half-time draw as a " loss leader " for a season or two would later on draw in more fans buying a ticket, even out of force of habit.?
Unfortunately, you cannot offer loss leaders / 2 for 1 etc. with Lottery-related items. It's illegal. Every price must be the same. Appreciate the suggestions

I signed up in October/November last year. A quid a week dont even notice it. When I told my mate you dont even need to check your numbers he signed up too.

Happy to donate and live in hope one day a cheeky wee (big) cheque comes through the letterbox.
Oh for 15k more like you

Thank you and Good Luck

@RFC_Colin I recently joined the lotto and first DD been taken. Do you know roughly how long it takes for numbers to be posted out? Think I signed up about 2/3 weeks go
We have to wait until your 1st payment has been received before we can send out numbers i.e. you've not joined until we receive your payment. You will receive them very soon now that your 1st payment has been taken. Let me know if you don't receive soon

We have to wait until your 1st payment has been received before we can send out numbers i.e. you've not joined until we receive your payment. You will receive them very soon now that your 1st payment has been taken. Let me know if you don't receive soon
Thanks for replying mate, my apologies I should have read on up, I seen you explained it further on up the thread

I'd love it if Rangers lotto was for stadium expand just like the old Rangers pools
There would be a huge uptake in it

I do it for £2 every week and after about 5 years I've had 1 win of £200+ but I basically just put it down to being a donation.

Personally think if they listed the winners and their general location it would spark more interest.

Do £2 a week lotto. And the half time draw. Had a couple of cheques in the post from lotto. Let’s all get a couple of mates to sign up. For our youths.

If everyone Over 18 bought a ticket for each game then we'll have the biggest HT draw in the UK. Currently, we're not even the biggest in Scotland
It's such a bizarre situation. For some inexplicable reason people just don't want to be tied down to a DD, no matter how little the amount. But they'll not think twice about dropping fifty notes every other week on pints and a curry, the same amount it would cost *per year* to do a weekly line on the lotto. The amount of folk who will pay £8 for two pies every week as well, only to moan every time that they're shit, but will tell you the UJ draw is a swizz. Baffling.

As everyone else is saying I support the club
But I have been lucky
£1000
£500
£200
So I am still playing with the money that they sent me
That's the thing, it costs so little to play that if you win £100 it literally pays for itself for the next 2 years. I once won £2,500 and play £8 a month. That pays my lines for the next 26 years!

@David Edgar Quite sobering reading some of the posts from Colin on this thread. Maybe you could highlight it on the DU tomorrow? Through the lotto and Union Jackpot we are missing out on potentially millions of pounds of revenue each year.

I know it's a cheap tactic but telling folk that the scum generate about £4/5 for every £1 we do in the lotto and UJ would motivate a large number of folks to play I reckon.

Having downloaded the app I am a bit disappointed that to play it still links you back through to the website rather than being able to play directly through the app.
Probably work in progress the app and hopefully something that is built on in the future as a way for fans to play and get notifications of results.

The RSEA are an agent for Rangers Lotto

Any agent fee or cut go to Erskine rather than a 3rd party individual

If anyone wants to be part of our syndicate
Email us at
info@rsea.org.uk

With your name and mobi and we will forward to Rangers Lotto yo sign you up

Cheers

NASH

Last edited:
It's such a bizarre situation. For some inexplicable reason people just don't want to be tied down to a DD, no matter how little the amount. But they'll not think twice about dropping fifty notes every other week on pints and a curry, the same amount it would cost *per year* to do a weekly line on the lotto. The amount of folk who will pay £8 for two pies every week as well, only to moan every time that they're shit, but will tell you the UJ draw is a swizz. Baffling.
Bang on. Can’t understand it.

Think about this. If we could sign up even just 1000 bears tonight, that’s an increase in revenue of 52k a year. 10k, we’re over half a million. Mental that we’re not all over this.

We still use cheques as it provides a little bit of positive PR. Winners post their cheques & we then receive a little flurry of new players. We do BACS pay some winners
Fait enough. That makes sense.

I still promote it despite my winless streak as I see it more as a donation anyway :)

@David Edgar Quite sobering reading some of the posts from Colin on this thread. Maybe you could highlight it on the DU tomorrow? Through the lotto and Union Jackpot we are missing out on potentially millions of pounds of revenue each year.

I know it's a cheap tactic but telling folk that the scum generate about £4/5 for every £1 we do in the lotto and UJ would motivate a large number of folks to play I reckon.
Think Colin has been on Heart & Hand before but would be great to hear him on again to give an update on all that goes on at the rydc.

Thanks Womble72 found it through your link.
Would be useful if it could be found the usual way via play store etc. Hopefully that will happen in the future.
Was just about to reply but Womble72 beat me to it

Unfortunately due to it being a Lottery, Apple won't allow it via the normal way. We have to promote it ourselves. You can play all our games, buy UJ tickets before games, Stadium Bricks etc. Hopefully will be a good take up from fans

www.rydc.app

Back