Rangers on Jeremy Vine Coming up

I never went on Saturday or Sunday as I have lost 2 mates (one a Bear ) to Covid, I was very tempted as 10 years of hurt and pain came out and was bubbling like baby both days.
But I have not cuddled my 13 month old grandson yet and I follow the restrictions as my wife has under lying health problems.
We knew it was going to happen anyone outside Rangers simply don't understand the emotions building up inside us all...I have mixed emotions about the party at Ibrox and George SQ, my emotions wanted me to go but my concerns said no
And as for Celtc fans condemning us is just hypocrisy, they would have flooded Glasgow's East End if they would have got their fabled 10.

I never went on Saturday or Sunday as I have lost 2 mates (one a Bear ) to Covid, I was very tempted as 10 years of hurt and pain came out and was bubbling like baby both days.
But I have not cuddled my 13 month old grandson yet and I follow the restrictions as my wife has under lying health problems.
We knew it was going to happen anyone outside Rangers simply don't understand the emotions building up inside us all...I have mixed emotions about the party at Ibrox and George SQ, my emotions wanted me to go but my concerns said no
And as for Celtc fans condemning us is just hypocrisy, they would have flooded Glasgow's East End if they would have got their fabled 10.
And on Saturday the majority admitted that they would have been on the streets had they won, but of course now that the media and politicians have gotten their teeth into it, they gave changed tract.

2e01a87b-full.webp
Very tidy

Vine is a Chelsea fan so I don't think he'd have been too welcome at Stamford Bridge if he'd really laid into Rangers.

Back