Rangers poppy badge 2020

Postage cost is a disgrace.

Hopefully pop in tomorrow to buy them and spend the postage money I’m saving on another couple of items.

Ordered 3 , £5.00 postage.

Noticed on twitter that there are other Rangers/Poppy badges but doesn't say where the money goes . Surely we don't have people profiteering from the Poppy.

The face coverings are not too shabby either.

poppyscotland-neck-tube-union-jack_62c23319-a513-4c81-b197-5d0d0450d35c_1000x1000.jpg

This guy wants to make his mind up :))

At risk of derailing a very worthwhile thread

You know what mate, you are correct of course, but let's not waste our time bringing them into it.

They have shown disrespect to their own players who fell, so we shouldn't bother even mentioning the poison in their support.

Too solemn and important time of the year wasting our time even mentioning them.
Lads for many years this annoyed me,but poppy Scotland did issue a statement that they receive a donation from Lego land every year, dont know how they cover it through their books!
Dont think their obsessed morons believe this but it us true!

Cheers, first time ordering, have to agree the postage is steep. Now is it too early to ask when are the RSEA badges will be out?

Lads for many years this annoyed me,but poppy Scotland did issue a statement that they receive a donation from Lego land every year, dont know how they cover it through their books!
Dont think their obsessed morons believe this but it us true!
Are you saying celtic fans don't believe their club donate to poppy Scotland? If so I'm not sure thats accurate as they announce it every year, from memory I think they donate £10k.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I ordered the Rangers one and the double flag one (Scotland and Union Flag).

I was also going to have a slight moan about £9.65 shipping costs to the US, but seeing as it's almost the same to Scotland I'll hold back for now. :))

Are you saying celtic fans don't believe their club donate to poppy Scotland? If so I'm not sure thats accurate as they announce it every year, from memory I think they donate £10k.
Your correct it is £10000 every year,but it wasnt until quite recently a few of their low fore head groin brigade realised,and the fact THEY really dont publicise it,I'm not arguing with you mate you have seen their obsession with us,and think they know more about us than themselves,then again if they dont want to recognise Remembrance Sunday or anything to do with it then that's their choice!I merely pointed out to the poster I replied to!

Also ordered a custom poppy wreath for the memorial on remembrance
Seaforth Highlanders for my great grandfather

Get them here for anyone in need

Their Name Liveth for Evermore

Back