Article Rangers Possible European Opponents - a short travel guide

I posted this in the other thread but just to make people aware and ensure they are vigilant.

I know a Vardar fan who was part of their hooligans.

I asked him what they’re like he said they were all Albanian Muslims with some of the fans part of radical groups like ISIS and similar.

He said be careful as they carry knives. Vardar fans hate them and have been looking for a an opportunity like this with lots of visiting fans to fight them.

Don’t want to scaremonger only passing on what he told me.

Can thread title be changed to opponents name away match travel details.

Anybody who books please post there flights and routes me and a mate are looking to go.

About 170 return using wizz air from London Luton, looks like we're a couple of hundred down though if the fixture gets changed

Last edited:
From Sport Options (they have a list for Burnley too so require which team you want to be kept updated on)

We a re currently looking at sourcing an aircraft for this game and will update all who have registered for Rangers travel ASAP. If you have not yet registered please do so by e-mailing sales@sportoptions.com with your team name and telephone number.

I've signed up for the treavel club for the first time. How does it actually work? What is the process do they email out and offer tickets/packages. Any help welcomed.

From Sport Options (they have a list for Burnley too so require which team you want to be kept updated on)

We a re currently looking at sourcing an aircraft for this game and will update all who have registered for Rangers travel ASAP. If you have not yet registered please do so by e-mailing sales@sportoptions.com with your team name and telephone number.
another con by the sounds

oh sorry we couldn't source a cheap aircraft , but pay £590 and enjoy the trip

I've signed up for the treavel club for the first time. How does it actually work? What is the process do they email out and offer tickets/packages. Any help welcomed.
You will get an email asking if you want to apply for a ticket. They will then notify you if you are successful if you reply in the positive. As you will be on zero points then for this round you should have no problem in being allocated a ticket if game played in Phillip II stadium unless Rangers only take a small allocation.

Day trip will be about £375

What makes you think that? Would happily pay that, the £500+I've seen other people estimate would take a bit more consideration.

Alternative that I was looking at was flight toThessaloniki from GLA/Manc then train up.

That no by bus? Someone thats done that route told me its an hour in a taxi
250km roughly and will be close to 4 hours plus a border crossing
Was the taxi flying;)
Road must be shit if you average 60km an hour!! Could be 7 hours with a few bevvy stops:)

Imagine planning holidays before you know our Euro games;)

It was fine before they brought out the stupid non season ticket rules for the travel club as I could combine both. This will likely be another disgrace with Rangers returning or not accepting thousands of tickets and bears in the home end.

Back