Rangers propose "B" teams as part of reconstruction

Can’t see it happening tbh, think it will just be the same as usual with the league set up.

Can't we submit a proposal and still go for the sacking of Doncaster?

Our issue isn't necessarily with the decisions but the process of it.
Correct and I expect the board to take it to court. This reconstruction is separate and we might just get a bit of support from other clubs. However the board must take all that happened before the full way and get rid of Doncaster et al

Lets be honest here, we are doing what we have been shouting at others for doing. Bribes

We are financially using our influence to gain entry into the league for the benefit of us and them. Only we are doing celtic bidding,

Im disgusted in all honesty. This is not the time.

Look like we have certainly folded after all. Its a roller coaster FFS. Was just told last night by a member on here we were not letting status quo continue.

I wonder if this went ahead and the Colts games against the Dhims took place would they still be behind closed doors, as they have been for a few years now.

This would need a 11-1 vote anyway so it will never pass.

The only hope in hell for league reconstruction is if a 9-3 vote is required.

I hope I’m wrong, would that suggest that we’re not pursuing them re the Doncaster resolution anymore?

If so, not happy.

Hope I’m wrong.

Aside from the fact that it seems the club are caving in and have no bottle for the fight, it would be ridiculous to have a top division where half the teams play 4 more games than the others.

Get that idea to %^*& and get voting against any possible reconstruction ffs rangers.
What the %^*& has happened here, we were are war with these Cunts, now we're suddenly playing ball and negotiating shit with them!!
Our board are spineless.
All bark and no bite.

Last edited:
Get that idea to duck and get voting against any possible reconstruction ffs Rangers.
What the %^*& has happened here, we were are war with these Cunts, now we're suddenly playing ball and negotiating shit with them!!
Our board are spineless.
All bark and no bite.
In your head and the media's head only. No war just the removal of the cabal which is still game on. The world still spins and having a Swift's team playing competitive football is great for us.

The board have serious questions to answer.

1. So have we given up on fighting the removal of Doncaster and the cabal after everything we pursued ?

2. Why are we now all of a sudden helping our enemies and helping the charlatans at the SPFL ?

3. Seriously what the %^*& are the board playing at here ?

I'm astonished by this I'll refrain further comment as what the clubs real motive/strategy is here with all this.

Over to you Douglas Park and Stewart Robertson no fucking bullshit or pulling David Murray PR stunt you owe every fucking supporter an explanation.
This for me , not impressed at all.

TBF, our board did help start the Campbell Ogilvy Cup (aka the Champions League)and it went okay. Surely, our board can't just throw out another good idea and hope 30 years of acquiescence is forgotten about.(esp after the last few months). Maybe they can walk and chew gum at he same time.

The Board are probably clear on what they are doing. It's you who is coming and going, judging by your posts.

Far from it.

We ask for the corrupt cabal to be removed, Then we propose a vote to safe their arses.

No m8 Im not stupid. We are now doing Celtics bidding too.

Im not the only one that cannot understand them.

Treating us like mugs.

Joint funding from ourselves and Fc Bheast have we actually had discussions with them :oops:
Or are we just putting it out there ?

Seems the Board are only interested in fleecing more money from us are so far removed from what the fans want and appear to have caved in and moved on.

Joint funding from ourselves and Fc Bheast have we actually had discussions with them :oops:
Or are we just putting it out there ?

Once Lawwell finishing making a fool out of us with his last words on our dossier, and after Doncaster called our chairman a liar it looks like we agreed to build bridges and negotiated to end the dispute so they then took the euro license charge off the table.

Status Quo to continue. More of the same next season then. Wonderful.

In your head and the media's head only. No war just the removal of the cabal which is still game on. The world still spins and having a Swift's team playing competitive football is great for us.
Keep telling yourself that.
I wonder if you'll feel the same when regardless of how well we do or don't compete those bastards will be gifted another league next season.
By hook or crook the cabal will ensure it happens because Pete the puppet master said so.
The board should've went after them after the rigged vote, they didn't, they put out statements.
Now they're working with them.
Sorry but they are spineless.

Far from it.

We ask for the corrupt cabal to be removed, Then we propose a vote to safe their arses.

You're not privy to what's going on, so I'm not sure how you're coming to these conclusions.

We've wanted colt teams in the League set-up for years. Given the pandemic, it's highly unlikely there will be many opportunities for international tournaments and games against European teams, as we've experienced recently.

So who are the young players going to play against? They are learning nothing playing against similar aged teams in Scotland.

From a footballing perspective, it makes sense. And we're still a football team in among all this.

Because we are completely sick of playing the same teams 4,5,6 or 7 times in one season!!!!
So instead of playing St. Mirren 4 times in a season, playing them and ICT twice would be more entertaining? No meaning to be arrogant but in all honesty, the tims, the sheep are the Edinburgh sides are the only teams that provide matches where there is some form of entertainment, the rest are interchangeable filler.

You're not privy to what's going on, so I'm not sure how you're coming to these conclusions.

We've wanted colt teams in the League set-up for years. Given the pandemic, it's highly unlikely there will be many opportunities for international tournaments and games against European teams, as we've experienced recently.

So who are the young players going to play against? They are learning nothing playing against similar aged teams in Scotland.

From a footballing perspective, it makes sense. And we're still a football team in among all this.

So we introduce our youths and in turn keep Hearts in the premiership. Doncaster, McKenzie and McLennan in a job and the fiasco that has gone on in the past to be brushed. Aye brilliant Rangers. Great timing. Our board are useless. This was the time to go nuclear not build bridges with corrupt bigots who will never have our interest as a member.

I'll presume our coaching staff think this is a good idea. And that's the basis we're working from.

We also need to be involved in decision-making and influencing how the game is run. We can't continue to be passive and dictated to.

Exactly. I read that as “here is a far more palatable proposal ya bunch of fcukwits”.

Also protecting the people who took our side in recent episode with spfl. If we are to go again for Doncaster and co We need these clubs onside still.

Far from it.

Im not the only one that cannot understand them.

Treating us like mugs.

Get a grip we and them are using everyone during this pandemic with money scarce to get our clubs young talent in a structure were they can develop better
Stop you pish about cabals etc and read the fxckin article and reasons behind it
go onto another thread to show how staunch you are

Get a grip we and them are using everyone during this pandemic with money scarce to get our clubs young talent in a structure were they can develop better
Stop you pish about cabals etc and read the fxckin article and reasons behind it
go onto another thread to show how staunch you are

We are saving the corrupt cabals arses. By voting Hearts into the premiership. If this is beyond you maybe you should read again.

The worlds fucked regardless, from a youth perspective and developing our players it’s a good opportunity.

NOT AT THIS TIME.

The time was to make a fairer system for our 1st team. FFS have people forgotten last season already on and off the park?

So we introduce our youths and in turn keep Hearts in the premiership. Doncaster, McKenzie and McLennan in a job and the fiasco that has gone on in the past to be brushed. Aye brilliant Rangers. Great timing. Our board are useless. This was the time to go nuclear not build bridges with corrupt bigots who will never have our interest as a member.

Again, you're reaching conclusions based on little. Maybe - just maybe - the two things are separate.

The behaviour and decision-making of the executive is not saved by this proposal.

How do you go "nuclear"?

it’s a good idea it’s just that the timing is not going to sit right with us fans.

id love to see a B team for us in the SPFL but at what cost?

Once Lawwell finishing making a fool out of us with his last words on our dossier, and after Doncaster called our chairman a liar it looks like we agreed to build bridges and negotiated to end the dispute so they then took the euro license charge off the table.

Status Quo to continue. More of the same next season then. Wonderful.

The euro license charge resolution 12 nonsense was finnished with away last year.

Don't think that will have anything to do with the board giving up the ghost going after the SPFL corporate governance.

That's if they have we don't know yet.

Oh goody, now our young team can also get early experience of being booted all over the shop by the non Rangers minded in the lower leagues, and be subjected to refs letting them away with it week after week...

Not sure what to make of us putting this forward - Rangers proposing a solution that saves Hearts & prevents them from taking legal action just to get a colts team into possibly the worst league in Europe!?!? And...if it got the go ahead, I doubt they would be playing "home" games at Ibrox.

Backs up the comments by Wilson & Robertson this week - we seem to have accepted our fate of being soundly defeated & are "moving on". Looks like the return of "bridge building".

Exactly. I read that as “here is a far more palatable proposal ya bunch of fcukwits”.

Also protecting the people who took our side in recent episode with spfl. If we are to go again for Doncaster and co We need these clubs onside still.

We needed to give Hearts no other option but join us in forcing the corrupt cabal out. We have certainly buckled big time. Money talks. Integrity? whats that?

Keep telling yourself that.
I wonder if you'll feel the same when regardless of how well we do or don't compete those bastards will be gifted another league next season.
By hook or crook the cabal will ensure it happens because Pete the puppet master said so.
The board should've went after them after the rigged vote, they didn't, they put out statements.
Now they're working with them.
Sorry but they are spineless.
Okay, very defeatist of you but your argument has won me over

The euro license charge resolution 12 nonsense was finnished with away last year.

Don't think that will have anything to do with the board giving up the ghost going after the SPFL corporate governance.

That's if they have we don't know yet.

It was strangely taken off the table after our dossier, officially. And after that not a peep from the club regards our dossier and status quo. Last year it was given a verdict that it would need taken to CAS. Only recently was it abandoned for good.

It was strangely taken off the table after our dossier, officially. And after that not a peep from the club regards our dossier and status quo. Last year it was given a verdict that it would need taken to CAS. Only recently was it abandoned for good.
It was dead long ago. The sfa announced it during the chaos to bury the bad news of them admitting defeat. It has nothing to do with the spfl battle.

Whether you agree with it or not it is innovative thinking by Rangers and (on the face of it) benefits all clubs.

At the very least it shows up how pathetic those running the SPFL have been (at least to others) - we all know they have been doing Celtic's bidding.

It may or may not be supported but I'd bet your bottom dollar those backing us will be more than the thirteen we currently have on or side. We'll have made that calculation even if this proposal fails (whether we agree with it or not it is well thought out and detailed enough to actually be voted upon).

I could see this going through - followed not so long afterwards with a change in the SPFL set-up proven to be irrelevant.

Back