his squad number for Croatia is 3
He played number 3 for Osijek

he probably chose 31 when he signed because 3 wasn’t available

Smkz23

Barisic should revert to number 3 this season

It wasn’t but it was available last off-season and he didn’t switch so maybe he likes 31.

Manno

I suggested on another thread about moving Hagi to 10. At the end of the day it will be up to Jimmy Bell and the gaffer.

Can’t understand why Edmundson was given 4 last season, I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to squad numbers and I prefer it when guys that are first choice in their position get 1-11. Obviously there are players with preferences for other numbers (Arfield 37)

rossco1690

Hagi 10 makes sense and I hope this happens. Davis swapping to 7 though I’m not sure about since he isn’t a winger haha.

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Barisic should revert to number 3 this season

He could have switched to 3 this time last season and never

DejaVoodoo

I would think that if Patterson and Kennedy are more involved in the first team next season, they'll probably get a top 30 squad number, rather than 63 and 70 currently.

As others have said, Barasic could have used the 3 shirt last season but chose to continue with 31. I don't think he change his number now.

Ter

Can't see Davis's number getting changed to accommodate a new signing.

Nor should it.
Cant see Davis being too precious about the number 10 shirt. He wears 8 for Northern Ireland and HAGI 10 is a good marketing opportunity for the club. Makes sense for them to swap.

MearnsUnionist

Cant see Davis being too precious about the number 10 shirt. He wears 8 for Northern Ireland and HAGI 10 is a good marketing opportunity for the club. Makes sense for them to swap.

You really think folk won't buy a top with Hagi on the back if it's not number 10?

Don't think it'll make the slightest difference mate.

Ter

You really think folk won't buy a top with Hagi on the back if it's not number 10?

Don't think it'll make the slightest difference mate.
Won't make a difference to Rangers fans but a good opportunity to attract fans from elsewhere. Could see it being popular amongst Romanians. Also a good PR exercise that might generate some international interest in our club.

erskine bear

Re numbers they don't bother me so much, wish Morelos had 9 but obviously likes 20. As long as nothing like 87 or 8+1 is being dished out i'm not really fussed. I understand the 1-11 idea and i used to agree but now i couldn't be bothered.

TN8

Won't make a difference to Rangers fans but a good opportunity to attract fans from elsewhere. Could see it being popular amongst Romanians. Also a good PR exercise that might generate some international interest in our club.
What does the last bit mean?

Gheorghe Hagi's boy plays for Rangers now.

Does he? Number 10 shirt?

No, number 7.

Ach, not interested then.