Rangers ticket office

RSB1872

Does anyone know when it opens and closes? Having a nightmare trying to renew my season ticket so looking to go in and actually speak to someone in person instead of sending numerous emails and hearing nothing back..

Not open. Emails only.

If you are trying to renew in one lump sum by credit/debit card you need to use the link in your email rather than going through the website.

If you want any of the other options there's instructions - and even videos - here on how to do so. I can't vouch for them working but have a look and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Not open. Emails only.

If you are trying to renew in one lump sum by credit/debit card you need to use the link in your email rather than going through the website.

If you want any of the other options there's instructions - and even videos - here on how to do so. I can't vouch for them working but have a look and see how it goes.

Hey VB, on a slightly different tack, I'm having bother with getting the £40 MyGers billing option for Season Ticket holders. When I log in there is only the non season ticket member option of £50 ? I've emailed both the MyGers email and the ticket centre - no response from both and that was on 13/05. Any advice would be appreciated - or should I be starting a thread on this, for no other reason than to highlight it and that other bears may be having the same problem ?

Hey VB, on a slightly different tack, I'm having bother with getting the £40 MyGers billing option for Season Ticket holders. When I log in there is only the non season ticket member option of £50 ? I've emailed both the MyGers email and the ticket centre - no response from both and that was on 13/05. Any advice would be appreciated - or should I be starting a thread on this, for no other reason than to highlight it and that other bears may be having the same problem ?
When the £50 option is added to your basket the £10 discount should be applied. That's what happened with me anyway.

I had same issue mate but when it got to the checkout stage it still indicated £50 but it also indicated a £10 discount at bottom of the checkout details.

Changes to £40 when you checkout.

Does anyone know when it opens and closes? Having a nightmare trying to renew my season ticket so looking to go in and actually speak to someone in person instead of sending numerous emails and hearing nothing back..
PM sent

Has anyone not received email confirmation of season ticket renewal or payment confirmation - renewed 8 days ago and still nothing

For a club of our size and stature and a customer base of hundreds of thousands throughout the year, our ticket office is nothing short of a disgrace. 2 men, a dug, and an Acorn PC to deal with thousands of queries and concerns. The fact you cant speak to anyone as well is an absolute joke.

Does mygers auto renew bought my season ticket in full but I might've deleted the email from them by mistake and didn't get a chance to tick any boxes for home friendlies

I sent three emails about season ticket renewal issues three weeks ago.
Finally received a half baked response this morning.
I eventually had to go to the ticket office on May 11th,the day we played Ross County as they was the only day the ticket office was actually open as it was a match day.
Arrived before it opened and there was already a queue of 20+ waiting to get in.
Also emailed about an issue around where we sit- no response and issue not fixed.
Emailed a query to MyGers-no response.
Just embarrassing customer service,shambolic.

Not open. Emails only.

Thanks for that mate. Tried renewing the other day and couldn't work out how I couldn't pay by credit card. I had e-mailed the ticket office but hadn't got a response as yet.

Does make you wonder why that website has to be so complicated however. I'm literally trying to hand over the best part of £600 to Rangers but unable to do so!

Thanks for that mate. Tried renewing the other day and couldn't work out how I couldn't pay by credit card. I had e-mailed the ticket office but hadn't got a response as yet.

Does make you wonder why that website has to be so complicated however. I'm literally trying to hand over the best part of £600 to Rangers but unable to do so!
Did you try using the link in your renewal email to pay by credit/debit card. It will not work otherwise - you have to use that link rather than doing it by visiting the website in the 'normal' way.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone have the email address for the ticket office?

Having an absolute nightmare trying to renew. Have followed the link in my email to pay by debit card, but the page just shows an error. Likewise, when I log in online to try and pay by direct debit, it's showing as no season tickets available for renewal in my basket. Absolute shambles!

Whilst on subject of paying for stuff, I was under the impression that rangers tv automatically renewed but can't see if I've paid for it and had no email asking for it or confirming as far as I can see.

Any of the FF Gers payment experts help?

Cheers

Whilst on subject of paying for stuff, I was under the impression that rangers tv automatically renewed but can't see if I've paid for it and had no email asking for it or confirming as far as I can see.

Any of the FF Gers payment experts help?

Cheers

For a club of our size and stature and a customer base of hundreds of thousands throughout the year, our ticket office is nothing short of a disgrace. 2 men, a dug, and an Acorn PC to deal with thousands of queries and concerns. The fact you cant speak to anyone as well is an absolute joke.
The sooner we get rid of those awful world war 2 portakabins and have a proper ticket office in a building the better.

Where is it going Edmiston house or where the club shop is now?

The sooner we get rid of those awful world war 2 portakabins and have a proper ticket office in a building the better.

Where is it going Edmiston house or where the club shop is now?
I dont know mate, it seems to change constantly. Probably trying to dumbfound us before its too late for us to realise that its now in banglapore or malaysia.

Not really relevant to the OP but maybe we should modify Lundstram's song for the ticket office and called it "Worst on Earth". It really has been a poorly run show for a long time now.

Anyone know the best way to update new card details?
Ive just done it mate go in account,update details,payment options,i deleted my nearly out of date card takes you to another page put in new card will confirm its inputted.
We shall see first cccs payment:eek::D

Ive just done it mate go in account,update details,payment options,i deleted my nearly out of date card takes you to another page put in new card will confirm its inputted.
We shall see first cccs payment:eek::D
Was it just saved cards you changed m8 I’m not getting to change payment options under update details?

Is the ticket office shut full time or is this just a temporary thing?

I always deal with them via the website/email

Struggling to renew my ST. I log in and it says i don’t have one to update. Was in there maybe about 20 mins ago and had to update my card details and it was there with no issue?

Honest to god we make things so difficult.

Anyone any ideas?

Struggling to renew my ST. I log in and it says i don’t have one to update. Was in there maybe about 20 mins ago and had to update my card details and it was there with no issue?

Anyone any ideas?
Old favourite - clear cache/cookies and wait an hour before trying again.

Worth noting, if you are trying to pay in a single payment via debit/credit card then you need to use the link in your renewal email.

Anyone any ideas?
Use the payment link in your renewal email.

Trying to do the 4 payments so only going to use the full payment option as a backup

I will wait an hour before trying again.

My season ticket renewed automatically with the 4 direct debits, so all went smoothly. MyGers renewal included the reduced fee automatically. Pleased with that as well. I’ve applied for a seat transfer and await to see how this process works in practice. I trust that the ticket office sends an email with an offer and depending how good the seat transfer is, that I’m given the option to approve or reject what is on offer. I hope it isn’t an automatic upgrade that I have to accept, especially if it nearly doubles the cost.

Was it just saved cards you changed m8 I’m not getting to change payment options under update details?
Sorry mate yes,i took off my debit card (deleted)and made my credit card the only card it was already in there but system made me do it again and it saved so that being my only payment card if that makes sense.

Anyone else had this? I can add my ST to my basket along with the option for All Non Season Ticket Home Matches and Home Friendlies. This shows as 3 items in my basket.

I proceed to the payment page and get a black box with

'Please Choose a Payment Method for the Following : All Non Season Ticket Home Matches and Home Friendlies'

Beneath that I have my delivery address etc but absolutely nowhere to add payment details? There is a Continue button under my delivery address but clicking it changes nothing on the page.

It is open on 1st 2nd and 6th June although I am not sure if that means to physically visit or just on line or phone.Two of my mates are trying for a seat move and are going to call in on the off chance.

Anyone else had this? I can add my ST to my basket along with the option for All Non Season Ticket Home Matches and Home Friendlies. This shows as 3 items in my basket.

'Please Choose a Payment Method for the Following : All Non Season Ticket Home Matches and Home Friendlies'

Beneath that I have my delivery address etc but absolutely nowhere to add payment details? There is a Continue button under my delivery address but clicking it changes nothing on the page.
This happened to me yesterday as well, Going to attempt it again today. The ticket website is a shambles nothing is ever straightforward.

Sorted this. Note to anyone struggling - do not use Edge browser as the payment drop down doesn't load for some reason!

Eventually got through on my iPad, had to wait a couple of hours for it to show in my basket after using the 'clear cache' thing that VB mentioned above.

This happened to me yesterday as well, Going to attempt it again today. The ticket website is a shambles nothing is ever straightforward.

Try using another browser mate (safari or chrome). I managed it fine on my iPad using Safari.

What device and browser are you using?
I sometimes find if doing things on a mobile browser they don't fully work but are fine when switching to a PC. If you're already on a PC try a different browser.

Last edited:
It is open on 1st 2nd and 6th June although I am not sure if that means to physically visit or just on line or phone.Two of my mates are trying for a seat move and are going to call in on the off chance.
Good luck to them.
Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?
All requests for seat transfers should be made by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include your Rangers number.
Your existing seat must be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status and your request will be added to the transfer waiting list.
Once renewals are completed and available seats are known, we will contact those on the list in chronological order, to offer details of available seats.
At other times during the Season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, your details will be added to the transfer waiting list.
The cost of transferring seat is £5 and a new smartcard will be issued.

A club the size of rangers should have an open ticket office at least 5 days a week. Especially during season ticket renewals

Do we know if this is confirmed? Every time I log in it says you have nothing to renew :)
Lifted from this news article yesterday. If you are trying to renew and pay by debit/credit card you need to do so via the link in the renewal email NOT by logging in to the website.

Some instructions, and video guides, on how to renew here:

Back