MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bit disappointed we didn’t get a couple more, to be honest. An absolute procession for the last half hour.
Plenty of good performances but Arfield edges MOTM

Brilliant performance. Made it look absolutely routine.

Must admit, when Kent missed his early chance I worried that it might be another one of those days vs them but no need to panic and the sheer volume of chances we created meant that 4-0 probably flattered Aberdeen.

Been a long time since we've had somebody performing week after week to the level that Tav is just now. By a distance the POTY thus far, even allowing for others having seasons which would usually have them right in the mix.

Brilliant performance again. Onwards and upwards we cant let this slip and we look a completely different animal to last season and importantly have options on the n]bench and all lover the park. A great weekend bears enjoy.

Trying to keep my feet on the ground,is getting harder with each passing game.
Another great result,no goals conceded again.
Goals being scored from right through the team is also a huge bonus this season.
As for that shitebag McInnes,the biggest bullet dodged in the history of the game,horrible Cnut.

Bit disappointed we didn’t get a couple more, to be honest. An absolute procession for the last half hour.
Plenty of good performances but Arfield edges MOTM

The cigars were out pretty early. Cannot really blame the players as it was damage limitation from the sheep all day.

The captain again for me.

He deserved at least one assist from 3 or 4 superb cross balls, took his penalty with confidence, drove the team forward and I think I counted one occassion that his man got past him.

9/10
Agreed. Apart from his football ability he is a superb athlete. Never stops running.

Congratulations to Steven Gerrard and Michael Beale and the rest of the coaching staff on having the highest points total of any Rangers team in the league after 15 games in the last 23 seasons.All the more impressive was the emphatic way that was achieved today.
An object lesson in how to win a game with class. A team with no big heads, and Morelos is turning from a goal machine into an excellent all round player, but I am sure a goal or two will return in time.

Another three points, another four goals and another clean sheet.

Our tempo, movement, rotation and imagination was great at times today. Could easily have been 7 or 8 and it wouldn’t have flattered us.

If you are being hyper criticism, maybe a bit over intricate at times, and maybe offered A few too many chances to them in the first half.

But another cracking result and performance.

Normally I’m a bag of nerves in these type of games but even I relaxed after going 3 up, and this despite Balogun’s attempt to be Beckenbauer on the 6 yard line. Scotty motm. Another 3 pts. Another clean sheet. And another oustanding performance by all. Keep this up and millions around the globe will be able to celebrate a league title 2020/2021.

Great team performance. Could and should have had more goals. Squad rotation important. Arfield MoM for me.

Just seen the McInnes interview there.
He really is a dick sometimes.
A couple of deflections?
Like he’s never had a couple of deflections for him?
A dodgy penalty without mentioning the one we didn’t get.
"....the one we didn’t get." 2 we didn't get, first half on Roofe and second half after Considine had been booked he goes and first pulls Balogan's shirt and then Balogun himself.

Fortress Ibrox appears to have been reintroduced. The players seem to be getting closer to performing to the Steven Gerrard desired style of play.
Like many have said, the one disappointment was that it finished just 4-0. To me, that shows how far we've come.
Feet still firmly on the ground, however just taking a look at our squad, and goals conceded in the league, and optimism can surely be excused.

Did the sheep really think the could play with ten men in their own half for ninety minutes, and not concede goals.
Their only tactic was to have occasional breakaways and throw long balls into the box.
We were too good for them all over the pitch, an absolute pleasure to watch.
Highlight was McInnes after match interview, he wasn’t even aware they had been totally destroyed.

I dont remember, ever in my time attending since 2002, a more dominant Rangers team in terms of game management, possession, control in and out of the ball etc

It is truly remarkable, just need to get some trophies in the cabinet.

Another three points, another four goals and another clean sheet.

Our tempo, movement, rotation and imagination was great at times today. Could easily have been 7 or 8 and it wouldn’t have flattered us.

If you are being hyper criticism, maybe a bit over intricate at times, and maybe offered A few too many chances to them in the first half.

But another cracking result and performance.
There is something happening here.

The movement and short inter passing is going to work out one day.

But there is also a structure to some of our play.

I know who I want to be on the short end of that stick.

There is something happening here.

The movement and short inter passing is going to work out one day.

But there is also a structure to some of our play.

I know who I want to be on the short end of that stick.
It’s great stuff to watch old fella. Must be murder to play against. We tortured them today. Absolutely tortured them. The thought of that big Irish diddy and his daft Norwegian pal coping with that level of movement and accuracy makes me laugh. It really does.

Arfield was my motm today. Enjoying us playing a more attacking team and the fact it was only 4-0 and should’ve been more shows just how easy that was

before the game any win against that mob would have done me, as the game went on, 6 or 7 should have been put past them, greedy i know, but those sheep scum are due a right tanking to put them in their place, still a great result so cant complain.

Congratulations to Steven Gerrard and Michael Beale and the rest of the coaching staff on having the highest points total of any Rangers team in the league after 15 games in the last 23 seasons.All the more impressive was the emphatic way that was achieved today.
I think only a point or 2 and a couple goals shy of Rodgers 1st season at the midden. The Gerrard express is really now getting up a head of steam. Long may it continue.

Back